Add to basket or enquire
SAS Enterprise Guide (SAS-EG) -MACROS Tutorials:
SAS which stands for Statistical Analysis System is a software developed by the SAS Institute a private company based out of Cary, North Carolina, USA. Its primary objective is to be able to process large chunks of data and analyse it to aid in the process of intelligent decision making. SAS has has been widely accepted in the world and it accounts for almost 70% of the data processing market place.
Through this training you shall be able to Create SAS data sets and run SAS Macro programs effectively.
The training will include the following;
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Mechanics of Macro Processing
- Chapter 3 Macro Variables
- Chapter 4 Macro Programs
- Chapter 5 Understanding Macro Symbol Tables and the Processing of Macro Programs
- Chapter 6 Macro Language Functions
- Chapter 7 Macro Expressions and Macro Programming Statements
- Chapter 8 Masking Special Characters and Mnemonic Operators
- Chapter 9 Interfaces to the Macro Facility
- Statistical Business Analysts
- Data analysts
- Risk analysts
- Market reseachers
- Anyone who wants to learn statistical analysis
- Basic computer working knowledge
- Idea of creating data sheets with help of Excel software and workings of the same.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.