Uplatz offers comprehensive training on SAP TRM module. This is instructor-led online course.
SAP TRM Training (Treasury and Risk Management) provides functionality that allows you to manage your financial supply chain and cash-flow cycle more effectively. Training courses provide end-to-end process support for credit management, electronic bill presentment and payment, collections management, dispute management, in-house cash management, cash and liquidity management, bank relationship, and treasury and risk management.
- Course Syllabus - SAP TRM - download
COURSE DETAILS & CURRICULUM
- Business partners and standing instructions
- Banks/House banks
- Transaction Manager: instruments available within Money Market, Foreign Exchange, Derivatives and Securities
- Structure of the financial instruments product types, business types and transaction types
- Process for front and back office
- Integration to Financial Accounting, payment program and Cash Management
- Parallel accounting in Treasury (multiple GAAPs)
- Market Risk Analyser with analysis, value at risk and result database
- Credit Risk Analyser with exposure calculation and limit management
- Reporting in Treasury
- Master data maintenance: organisation elements, business partner, product, account and account hierarchies, conditions, limits
- Account maintenance and payment transactions
- Process automation in In-House Cash
- Account maintenance
- Process automation of internal payment transactions
- Process automation of external payment transactions
- Central cash receipt
- Cross-bank area posting
- Payment items / payment orders
- Creating bank statements
- Periodic tasks
- The concept of Cash Accounting
- Tasks of Cash Accounting and Liquidity Planning
- Recipients and Need for Information
- Classification of SAP Liquidity Planner in FSCM
- Actual Calculation (ECC part of SAP Liquidity Planner)
- Planning (Planning part of SAP Liquidity Planner)
- Difference to SAP Cash Management
- Liquidity Analysis Using SAP Actual Calculation
- Analysis Reports
- Modelling of SAP Liquidity Planner
- Planning Layout
- Extraction of data
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.