Add to basket or enquire
Uplatz offers comprehensive training on SAP S/4HANA Logistics. This is video-based online course (self-paced training). You will be awarded Course Completion Certificate at the end of the course.
SAP Simple Logistics is also called SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Management. It consists of all the key modules under SAP ERP Business Suite - Material Management, Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Sourcing and Procurement, Contract Management, and Manufacturing.
Following business processes can be managed using SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Management with improved performance and efficiency for all these processes -
Inventory Management - SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Management provides a simplified data model resulting in increased throughput and flexible analytics at the most granular level.
Procurement - With SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Management, you can achieve increased efficiency in the Procure-To-Pay processes, new Analytical Apps and Spend KPIs, Ariba Network Integration for PO Order and IV.
Material Requirements Planning - You can perform fast MRP run, and a new working model for MRP controllers based on decision support.
Order Management & Billing - Using S/4 HANA Enterprise Management, you can perform end-to-end order-to-cash process and take action for any exceptions, information on the exceptions to resolve the issues, lower TCO due to data model simplification, support for the most recent versions of business features such as FSCM Credit Management, GTS Foreign Trade, SFIN Revenue Accounting, and new analytical capabilities.
ERP Model vs S/4 HANA Data Model
To manage large volumes of data, SAP has provided next generation Business Suite S/4 HANA, which uses computing power of HANA to process huge amounts of data at very high speed.
SAP S/4 HANA is not a successor of SAP ERP solution and represents a separate product line. SAP ERP solution is a separate product from SAP. With new S/4 HANA Data Model, you can achieve the following benefits over ERP Data Model -
In new S/4 HANA Data Model, it drops all aggregate fields and history tables (in total 24 tables).
In the new model, there is no need to perform updates on aggregation tables.
Open for new stock types.
High speed evaluations.
With the recent business development, there has been exponential growth of information - social media, big data, and mobile. In the next 2 years, there will be growth in adaption of business networks. By 2020, there will be 9 billion mobile users worldwide and this will only increase with time.
SAP S/4 HANA Business Suite - Key Features
Following are some of the key features of SAP S/4 HANA Business Suite -
SAP S/4 HANA is designed based on new Fiori user experience which provides a role-based integrated user experience.
S/4 HANA can be connected to different applications in real time to provide realtime data processing and analysis.
S/4 HANA runs on in-memory HANA database to provide simplifications - no indexes, no aggregates, and no redundancies.
SAP S/4 HANA provides a choice of deployment - On-Premise, Cloud, and Hybrid.
S/4 HANA provides new architecture and data models.
Customers can use the customization even after migration of the system. Migration of SAP Business Suite to S/4 HANA is done via implementation package in the form of SAP Simple Finance and Simple Logistics, and many more.
With SAP S/4HANA, SAP is providing a new product and a next generation of business applications – simple enterprise software for Big Data and is designed to help you run simple in the digital economy.
SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Management has been designed by reintegrating portions of SAP CRM, SRM, and SCM into this solution. SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management is available on-premise and in the cloud. It depends on different licensing/subscription models. SAP S/4 HANA solution can be a Cloud solution or you can also implement it as On-Premise system like SAP ERP.
- 1: Introduction to SAP S/4HANA 38:06
- 2: Evolution of SAP S/4HANA 54:23
- 3: Core Functions and Principles of SAP S/4HANA 1:00:39
- 4: Functionality of SAP S/4HANA 58:43
- 5: SAP S/4HANA Transition 1:12:17
- 6: SAP Activate Methodology 59:57
- 7: Revision of the Background of SAP S/4HANA 57:40
- 8: ECC vs. S/4HANA 1:08:30
- 9: SAP HANA Modeler 54:36
- 10: SAP Fiori Component 1:02:45
- 11: SAP HANA Architecture 52:50
- 12: Concept of Business Partner 1:03:29
- 13: Business Partner Role 1:13:27
- 14: Master Data Governance 56:23
- 15: Credit Management 1:05:21
- 16: Sales Document Configuration 1:20:10
- 17: Delivery Scheduling 1:12:16
- 18: Product Allocation 1:06:30
- 19: Rebate Settlement 1:09:38
- 20: Configuration of Rebate Settlement 1:15:38
- 21: Business Rule Framework plus (BRFplus) and Form Templates 1:32:27
- 22: Procurement 1:10:13
- 23: Master Data in SAP S/4HANA 1:10:46
- 24: Configuration of Procurement 1:17:38
- 25: Purchase Order 1:27:01
- 26: Automatic Storage Location and Account Determination 1:14:28
- 27: Material Ledger and Actual Costing 1:05:07
- 28: Material Requirements Planning (MRP) 1:05:07
- 29: Configuration Factors influencing MRP, Production Planning for Process Industry 1:22:46
SAP S/4HANA Logistics Course Curriculum
SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
- Streamlined Procure-to-Pay
- Accelerated Plan-to-Product
- Optimized Order-to-Cash
- Enhanced Request-to-Service
- SAP S/4HANA Changes
- Warehouse Processing
- Physical Inventory Management
- Material Requirements Planning
- Production Execution
SAP Extended Warehouse Management
- Delivery Processing in Extended Warehouse Management
Sourcing and Procurement
- Materials Requirements Planning
- Operational Purchasing
- Collaborative Sourcing and Contract Management
- Supplier Management, Invoicing and Payables Management
- SAP Ariba
Sales Order Management
- Sales Contract Management
- Sales Order Management and Processing
- Billing and Invoicing, Output Management
- Claims, Returns, and Refund Management
- SAP Hybris
- SAP Transportation Management
- Quality Notification, Planning and Inspection
- Material Master Quality Management View
Plant Maintenance and Enterprise Asset Management
- Maintenance Processing
Passion and determination to achieve your goals!
- SAP Consultant
- SAP S/4HANA Logistics Consultant
- Supply Chain Manager
- SAP S/4HANA Consultant
- SAP SCM Consultant
- SAP MM/PP/PM/QM/WM/EWM/SD Consultant
- Logistics Manager
- SAP Logistics Consultant
- SAP Inventory Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Getting employed again in the transport/logistics sector where SAP usage is imperative. Can i begin my learning with this class as a beginner please?Answer:
Hi. Yes, you can get yourself started as a beginner with this course. As you are from Logistics domain I would also recommend having a look at our Logistics Bundle courses which is a 7 modules course including this one. This is the course I am referring to, SAP Logistics Bundle course - 7 SAP Modules - PM, PP, MM, QM, SD, WM, S/4HANA Logistics. You can search for this course reed and book this course. Tanay Team UplatzThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Which course in SAP is for supply chain?Answer:
Hi Alice The following modules make the SAP supply chain: 1) SAP MM (Materials Management) 2) SAP PM (Plant Maintenance) 3) SAP PP (Production Planning) 4) SAP QM (Quality Management) 5) SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) 6) SAP WM (Warehouse Management) 7) SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) 8) SAP S/4HANA Logistics Regards Indu UplatzThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
When you said the course is in versions 1709 and 1809, what do you mean by that? Which parts of the course are in 1709 and which ones are in 1809?Answer:
Most of it is in 1709 with some references to 1809.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Reed courses certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed
Uplatz Certificate of Completion
Digital certificate - Included
Course Completion Certificate by Uplatz