Add to basket or enquire
SAP MDG ensures data integrity across both SAP and non-SAP systems and is an integrated foundation for optimized business processes leading to higher productivity with trusted data, ensuring consistency and saving time and money.
Master data − Data that is created centrally, and is valid for all applications. ... For example: Vendor is a type of master data that is used for creating purchase orders or contracts. Transactional data − Data that is associated with processing of business transaction is transactional data.
SAP Master Data Governance empowers a firm in enhancing the data quality and streamline operations. It reinforces a collective workflow process that unites business rules and subject matter expertise. SAP MDG improves Master Data Management (MDM) and activities such as customer service and financial consolidation resulting in simplified management and reduced cost.
SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) is an important module within the SAP ERP. SAP defines MDG as a state-of-the-art master data management solution, providing out-of-the-box, domain-specific master data governance to centrally create, change and distribute or to consolidate master data across your complete enterprise system landscape. SAP Master Data Governance is one of the first fully-integrated and active data governance application with strong governance capabilities for creation, maintenance, and replication of master data. SAP MDG is a prebuilt solution that requires configuration as against other modules that are toolsets and need coding. SAP MDG can also be configured to leverage consolidated master data from SAP NetWeaver MDM as well.
- SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) online tutor-led training - Course Syllabus - download
SAP MDG - Course Syllabus
- Master Data Introduction
- Explore SAP ERP Basics Master Data
- MDG Overview, Roadmap and Product Portfolio
- Explore MDG Introduction Central Governance and Mass Processing
- Describe the general concepts and capabilities of SAP MDG, central governance
- Illustrate the scope of SAP MDG, central governance in the current version
- Understand EIM Product Portfolio
- MDG Domain Material, Overview
- Get an Introduction to Domain Material
- Process Simple Material Objects
- MDG Domain Business Partner, Supplier, Customer
- Explain business partner, customer, vendor, and CVI
- Describe simple business partner processing
- Introduce the current reality and the needs for the future
- Understand functions in detail, integration scenarios, and the benefits from the solution
- MDG Domain Finance, Overview
- Explain Domain Finance Change Request and Hierarchy Management
- Process simple Financial objects
- MDG Multiple-Records Processing and Mass Processing Including Hierarchy Management
- Explore Multiple-Records Processing and Mass Processing
- Explore Hierarchy Processing
- SAP User Experience with MDG (Fiori)
- Get an introduction to SAP Fiori for SAP MDG
- Perform Fiori Apps for request and approve master data processes
- MDG Analytics, Monitoring, Smart Business
- Explore Analytics in MDG
- Describe Contextualized HANA Based Analytics
- MDG Consolidation and Mass Processing
- Explain Consolidation
- Explain Mass Processing
- Explore Consolidation and mass processes
- MDG Data Quality and Search Overview
- Get an Overview of Data Quality and Search
- MDG Data Quality and Search Implementation
- Configure Search and Duplicate Checks
- Define Derivations, Validations, Checks, and Deviations
- Understand Concepts of BRFplus
- MDG Processing with Business Workflow
- Learn Workflow Basics
- Explore concepts of process modeling with rule based workflow
- MDG Data Transfer and Exchange
- Explain Concepts of Key and Value Mapping
- Perform Data Replication
- Consider Data Export and Data Import via Transfer
- MDG Customizing, Setup and Project Strategies
- Activate and configure the default processes for MDG
- Understand and use advanced customizing e.g. in the area of workflow
- Understand the new and updated functionality that is offered with MDG
- Start first MDG projects that use the standard data models
- MDG Custom Objects and MDG Enhancements
- Explore Data Modeling Concepts
- Explain the Process of Reference Data Governance with MDG CO
- Explain the Configuration of Reference Data Governance with MDG CO
- Configure User Interfaces
- Process Custom Objects: Hierarchy Management
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to make a successful career in SAP.
Passion and determination to achieve your goals!
- SAP Master Data Governance Application Lead
- Package Specialist: SAP HANA Master Data Governance
- SAP MDG Consultant
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Uplatz Certificate of Completion
Digital certificate - Included
Course Completion Certificate by Uplatz
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.