Add to basket or enquire
This course on SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC), curated by SAP Certified Consultant, shows the tool that helps organisations streamline their financial planning and consolidation processes.
This course has been developed and delivered by SAP specialist with over 18 years of experience in implementing SAP FI/CO as the technical and functional lead. Now the instructor wants to share with others to use SAP BPC competently for the benefit of their organisation.
This is a package of three courses to help you get started:
- Course 1: SAP System Basics
- Course 2: SAP BPC Embedded Fundamentals
- Course 3: Implementing SAP BPC Embedded 11
You will be able to do the following after completing this course:
- Activate their licensed instance of SAP.
- Create an account on AWS
- Create an Embedded Planning Application using Best Practices.
- Understand the various options for reporting and planning within the Embedded/BI-IP environment.
- Transfer the skills learnt in the course to their day-to-day activities as a BW consultant.
- Understand the various components involved in creating a BI-IP/Embedded Planning Application.
- Create and maintain planning functions in BI-IP and Embedded.
Why Choose this course?
- Developed and delivered by SAP certified consultant
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Entirely online
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, and smartphone-friendly
***Course 1: SAP System Basics ***
the course covers the Cloud Appliance Library, Cloud Service Provider, Activating an Instance and setting up SAP BW.
*** Course 2: SAP BPC Embedded Fundamentals ***
Basic End-to-End Planning Application
- BPC Embedded Fundamentals for Planning Applications – Welcome
- BPC Embedded Fundamentals for Planning Applications – Curriculum
- Embedded Fundamentals
- Using Real-Time InfoCubes
- Filters and Queries
- Our First Planning Function
The embedded environment
- UsingBPC Embedded Environments
- EPM Add-In for the Embedded Model
- Browsing and Compressing Data in SAP BW
- Using MultiProviders
- Using Local Providers
Reporting with Embedded SAP BPC
- Web Client Reporting
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, Edition for Microsoft Office
Basic Planning Functions and Sequences
- Standard IP Planning Functions
- FOX Formulas
Advanced Planning Functions
- Characteristic Relationships: Derivation, Delete, and Repost
- Characteristic Relationships as ABAP Managed Database Procedure
- Top-Down Distribution
- Finalizing the application. FOX revisited
- Planning Function as AMDP
- Planning Function as AMDP Part II
- BPC Embedded Fundamentals for Planning Applications – Security
Practical Application: Building a Price Planning Application
- Work Status
- Data Audit
- Debug FOX using CL_RSPLFR_CONTROLLER
- Currency Translation
- Add Buttons to Analysis for Office Workbooks
*** Course 3: Implementing SAP BPC Embedded 11 ***
- Implementing SAP BPC Embedded 11 – Intro
- Introduction to SAP BPC Embedded
- The Embedded Architecture
- InfoProviders Part 1
- InfoProviders Part 2
- Aggregation Levels and Filters
- Our First Planning Function
Building the Application
- Input Ready Queries
- Analysis for Office
- Standard Planning Functions and FOX
- FOX Revisited
- Characteristic Relationships
- Characteristic Relationships as AMDP
- Top Down Distributions
Finalizing the application
- FOX Continued
- Planning Functions as AMDP
- Data Slices
- Master Data Planning
- Currency Translation
Course Central is proud to offer a Certificate of Completion to all who complete courses successfully. Course Central tracks the learner’s course progress. However, the learner is responsible for validating the completion and understanding of the course. All Certificates of Completion can be validated from the Course Central website using the validation code.
A Transcript for the course with completed module details can be requested for as little as £4.99. Please note that all course Certificates and Transcripts will be titled as published on the Course Central platform.
Who is this course for?
SAP BPC implementation can provide any organisation with enhanced financial planning and analysis capabilities.
Individuals with responsibilities as SAP BPC Consultants & Managers, SAP BPC Specialists, Finance Systems Managers (BPC), Financial Analysts & Consultants, SAP Functional & Business Consultants, ERP Professionals, IT / Business Analysts, SAP Solution Architects, SAP BPC End Users, SAP Professionals can benefit from this course.
Existing qualification level: No specific previous qualification is required. However, understanding ERP systems, Databases would benefit the learner.
Existing skill levels: Good ICT skills are beneficial to operate any computer system.
Technical requirements: Access to any computer or laptop would benefit from practising and following the instructions.
This course leads to many SAP BPC professionals like Consultants / End-user, Package Specialist: SAP BPC , Business Planning and Consolidation Application Developer, Technical Lead/Architect, Financial Analysts & Consultants, IT / Business Analysts, Solution Architects.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Will I have access to SAP server for Practicing? or is everything just theory?Answer:
Unfortunately we don't provide access to SAP server. This is something you have to arrange. This is a great learning resource if you would like to be efficient in SAP.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How long it can take to complete the course?Answer:
Hi Juan, The course duration is 10 hours. Please note once purchased you will get lifetime access to these courses. You can revise them as many times as you want.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.