Add to basket or enquire
Integrated Business Planning (IBP) from SAP HANA is the cloud-based planning solution of the next generation, with the help of these key challenges can be overcome and the company can offer a smooth and efficient set of actions. Delivery process and planning. SAP IBP offers an efficiency paradigm. In essence, it allows companies to use real-time dashboards and a deeper understanding of forecast analysis. These solutions are designed to increase efficiency, accuracy and speed by easily retrieving, organizing and analyzing large amounts of data.
With this cloud based solution, it is possible to fulfill a customer’s future demands as a result of being able to manage supply chain in real-time. SAP IBP integrates capabilities for demand, response and supply, inventory, and sales and operations.
With Uplatz SAP IBP Course you will learn-
- SAP IBP conveys another worldview of client experience and effectiveness, utilizing continuous dashboards, progressed prescient investigation, intuitive reproduction, inserted social joint effort and Microsoft Excel-empowered arranging tables.
- Trainees will comprehend specialized parts of the IBP arrangements like IBP Configuration and IBP Integration in SAP Integrated Business Planning Corporate Training.
- Trainees will have the option to comprehend SAP IBP Platform offer and abilities over the entirety of its applications.
- SAP IBP Course Syllabus - download
1. SAP Integrated Business Planning
· Outlining the SAP Integrated Business Planning Solution Strategy
· Positioning SAP Integrated Business Planning Among Other Supply Chain Areas
· Describing the Architecture of SAP Integrated Business Planning Powered by HANA
· Explaining SAP Integrated Business Planning Powered by HANA Out- of-the-Box Content
2. User Interface
· Navigating in the SAP Integrated Business Planning Web UI
· Creating an SAP Fiori Persona
· Navigating in the SAP Integrated Business Planning Microsoft Excel UI
· Modelling a Business Process Using SAP Integrated Business Planning
· Using Configuration to Model a Business
· Creating an Attribute
· Creating a Simple Master Data Type
· Compounding a Master Data Type
· Creating a Time Profile
· Creating a Planning Area
· Creating a Planning Level
· Creating a Key Figure
· Writing a Key Figure Calculation
· Creating a Version
4. Model Activation
· Activating a Planning Area
· Creating a Reason Code
5. Cloud Security
· Outlining Cloud Security
6. Data Integration
· Identifying Data Import Options
· Importing Data Using the SAP Integrated Business Planning Web UI
7. User Administration
· Creating User Access in the SAP Integrated Business Planning Application
· Creating a Visibility Filter
· Creating Use Preferences
8. Microsoft Excel Planning and Reporting
· Creating a Microsoft Excel Template and Favorite
· Performing a Simulation
· Formatting a Planning View
9. Analytics and Reporting
· Creating a Dashboard Chart
· Creating a Drill Down
· Incorporating Disaggregation Methods in SAP Integrated Business Planning
11. Active Object Deletion
· Deleting an Active Object
12. Supply Review
· Adding Supply Configuration to an Active Planning Area
· Setting up an alert in a favourite
· Copying Data Between Versions
13. Helper Key Figure
· Creating a Helper Key Figure
Who is this course for?
- SAP IBP Consultant
- SAP IBP Solution Architect
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.