The main objective of the SAP Human Resources (SAP HR / HCM) module is to process the employee data of the organizations according to their business necessities. It is integrated with other SAP modules and peripheral systems. The Human Resource module uses a structure of data grouped together called info types. The Personnel Administration (PA) sub module helps the professionals to track the employee master data, work schedules and salary information. The Personnel Development (PD) functionality concentrates on employee skills, qualifications and career plans of the organization. Finally, the Payroll sub modules process the employee attendance, gross salary and tax calculations, and payments to employees and third party vendors.
SAP HR gives organisations in all industries worldwide the tools needed to manage their most important asset: people. The solution equips executives, HR professionals, and line managers to hire the best talent, as well as train and cultivate the skills of their workforce by understanding where their workforce's talents lie and in turn aligning the goals of the employees with those of the organisation. In a nutshell, automation of all core human resource processes, such as employee administration, payroll, and legal reporting, increases efficiency and supports compliance with changing global and local regulations. The SAP HR course integrates with other modules such as SAP FI. Document transactions occurring within the SAP HR course (personnel management, time management, travel management and payroll etc.) generate account postings via account determination tables from the FI module.
- Course Syllabus - SAP HCM - download
- SAP ERP Introduction
- SAP HCM Introduction
- SAP SYSTEM Installation
- Creation of System Access
- HR structures.
- Creation of Enterprise structure
- Creation of Personal structure
- Creation of Organization structure
- Organization and Staffing Method
- Simple Maintenance Method
- Expert Mode, Matrix Structure
- Objects, relationships
- Reporting structure
- Structure Reorganization
- Account assignment
- Concepts of Number range
- Hr master data configuration
- Overview of Infotype, subtypes
- Configuration of Info group
- Personnel Actions
- Screen Modification
- Overview of Infogroup modifier
- Customizing the Features/ Decision Tree
- Overview of Time management
- Negative Time Recording.
- Time evaluation
- Time entitlement
- Holiday Calendar
- Work schedules concept
- Absence and attendance quota’s Generation
- Configuration of rules such as counting rule
- Rounding and configuration of reduction rules.
- Deduction rules for quota generation
- Pay scale structure
- Generation of payroll periods and Paydays
- Creation of Payscale Structures
- Concepts of Wage Type Group
- Creations of wage types
- Copy and creation of wage type groups
- Processing class
- Evaluation class
- Cummulation of wage types
- Overview of PCR Creation (Personal Calculation Rule)
- Overview of Schema Functions and Operations
- Off cycle payroll
- Retroactive Accounting
- Control record
- Payroll Simulation
- Creation of Remuneration Statement
- Applicant Master date configuration
- Applicant number range
- Applicant actions
- Workforce requirement and advertising
- Applicant administration
- Applicant status creation
- Applicant structure creation
- Concepts of short profile
- Overview of Blueprint Preparation
- User Testing
- Overview of ASAP Methodology
- Discussing Mock Certification Questions
SAP HR Professional
SAP HCM Professional
SAP HR Consultant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.