Add to basket or enquire
Uplatz offers in-depth and extensive training on SAP HANA Administration. This is video-based online course (self-paced training).
SAP HANA ADMIN is a game-changing, real-time platform for analytics and applications. While simplifying the IT stack, HANA provides powerful features like: significant processing speed, the ability to handle big data, predictive capabilities and text mining capabilities. SAP HANA in-memory database can help applications zero-in on the information they need – without wasting time sifting through irrelevant data. As a result it delivers instant answers to complex queries – and better decision making across the enterprise.
- Course Syllabus - SAP HANA Admin - download
- SAP HANA technology Overview Architecture & Key Technologies
- SAP HANA Hardware and software Requirements
- HANA TDI Approach v/s HANA Appliance
- SAP HANA Implementation Strategy
- SAP HANA Sizing
- SAP HANA Editions
- Hana Tools Look & Feel
- SAP HANA Installation of SPS12
- DATA Replication Technologies for SAP HANA
- SAP HANA DB Backup Strategy
- HANA UPDATE & Refresh Strategy
- Native Hana Transport
- Overview of SAP HANA Cockpit
- Analyzing logs & Traces
- Monitor & Troubleshoot SAP HANA
- Maintaining Users & Authorizations in HANA Security
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to become a successful SAP HANA Administrator
Passion and determination to achieve your goals!
- SAP HANA Administrator
- SAP HANA Consultant
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.