SAP FI - ZFI Certification Consultant Certification Package
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
SAP is an enterprise application software and is the centre of many of today’s businesses. It is at the juncture of today’s combination of business and technology evolution. SAP helps you to streamline company processes, giving you the ability to use live data to predict customer trends. Over 350,000 companies worldwide use SAP to keep track of their business operations and use their business insight more efficiently.
This SAP course will take you through a vast range of SAP FI skills including configuration and user content, main elements of SAP, asset accounting and more.
Why study an SAP course with e-Careers?
- Best possible preparation for SAP exams
- Boost your earning potential
- Online study – no need to travel and can be done in your own time
- Downloadable course material to study offline
- Earn a qualification from one of the most recognisable and respected enterprise software organisations in the world
Start learning SAP with e-Careers today and equip yourself with one of the most sought after qualifications in the business world! Once qualified you could soon be earning on average £45,000 per year!
Click ‘Enquire Now’ to speak to one of our experts who will guide you through the enrollment process. We are also able to offer Supercard as part of our package, speak to one of our advisors today to find out more.
Key Benefits of Supercard*
- Completely free mobile phone & gadget insurance worth £15 per month
- Free night in a luxury hotel
- Free return flight to one of 13 European destinations
- Free week’s accommodation in the sun for up to 4 people
- Free 12-month Gourmet Society membership
- Up to 40% off cinema
This comprehensive SAP training package will take you through SAP FI Configuration (Customising), SAP Introduction, which includes Solution Manager and NetWeaver, SAP FI Tools, SAP FI User and more advanced SAP functions.
SAP FI Configuration (Customising)
- SAP FI Company Code Configuration
- SAP FI General Ledger Configuration
- SAP FI Bank Accounting Configuration
- SAP FI Special Purpose General Ledger (SPGL) Configuration
- SAP FI A/R and A/P Master Data Configuration
- SAP FI A/R and A/P Business Transactions Configuration
- SAP FI AA Asset Organisation Structures Configuration
- SAP FI AA Asset Accounting Configuration
- SAP FI New G/L General Ledger
- SAP Introduction 1 & 2
- Introduction to Solution Manager
- Introduction to SAP NetWeaver
SAP FI Tools
- SAP Query
- SAP Mass Maintenance
- SAP LSMW Data Import
SAP FI User
- SAP FI G/L General Ledger Accounting Basics & Advanced
- SAP FI A/R Accounts Receivable Basics & Advanced
- SAP FI A/P Accounts Payable Basics & Advanced
- SAP FI Reports Basics & Advanced
- SAP FI Closing Activities
- FI AA Financial Asset Accounting
As well as this fantastic SAP course, we also have a wide range of SAP courses, which can be found below:
- SAP CO - Controlling Cost Centre Accounting (Entry And Advanced Level) User Training Course
- SAP CO - Controlling Internal Order Accounting (Entry and Advanced Level) User Training Course
- SAP CO - Controlling Master Data (Entry And Advanced Level) User Training Course
- SAP CO - Controlling Profit Centre Planning and CO Planning (Entry and Advanced Level) User Training Course
- SAP FI - A/P Financial Accounts Payable (Advanced Level) User Training Course
- SAP FI - A/P Financial Accounts Payable (Entry Level) User Training Course
- SAP FI - A/P Financial Reports (Advanced Level) User Training Course
- SAP FI - A/R Financial Accounts Receivable (Advanced Level) User Training Course
- SAP FI - A/R Financial Accounts Receivable (Entry Level) User Training Course
- SAP FI - Financial Closing Activities (Entry And Advanced Level) User Training Course
- SAP FI - Financial Reports (Entry Level) User Training Course
- SAP FI - G/L Financial General Ledger Accounting (Advanced Level) User Training Course
- SAP FI - G/L Financial General Ledger Accounting (Entry Level) User Training Course
- SAP1 - SAP Introduction 1 (SAP Overview End-to-End Process)
- SAP2 - SAP Introduction 2 (SAP Navigation Tips & Tricks)
Enquire now to find out which course is best for you!
Who is this course for?
This SAP course is for anyone who is looking to work with, or currently working with SAP and wishes to advance their level of knowledge and prepare to specialise in the SAP software.
There are no requirements for this SAP course.
This SAP course will give you the knowledge to function in job roles including:
• Finance Specialist
• Project Manager
• Finance Manager
• SAP Finance Specialist
Skills with SAP can make you highly sought-after with thousands of businesses. SAP can earn you an average salary of £45,000 per year.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.