SAP is an enterprise application software corporation and their software sits at the centre of many of today’s businesses. It is at the juncture of today’s combination of business and technology evolution. SAP helps you to streamline company processes, giving you the ability to use live data to predict customer trends. Over 350,000 companies worldwide use SAP to keep track of their business operations and use their business insight more efficiently.
This SAP course will take you through a vast range of SAP FI skills including configuration and user content, main elements of SAP, asset accounting and more.
If you’re looking to gain a qualification awarded by one of the largest software companies in the world, then look no further! SAP software can be used in businesses across any industry in the world, so by learning how to work with SAP, your career can take you anywhere!
Why study an SAP course with e-Careers?
- Best possible preparation for SAP exams
- Boost your earning potential
- Online study – no need to travel and can be done in your own time
- Downloadable course material to study offline
- Earn a qualification from one of the most recognisable and respected enterprise software organisations in the world
Start learning SAP with e-Careers today and equip yourself with one of the most sought-after qualifications in the business world! Once qualified you could soon be earning on average £45,000 per year!
This comprehensive SAP training package will take you through SAP FI Configuration (Customising), SAP Introduction, which includes Solution Manager and NetWeaver, SAP FI Tools, SAP FI User and more advanced SAP functions.
SAP FI Configuration (Customising)
- SAP FI Company Code Configuration
- SAP FI General Ledger Configuration
- SAP FI Bank Accounting Configuration
- SAP FI Special Purpose General Ledger (SPGL) Configuration
- SAP FI A/R and A/P Master Data Configuration
- SAP FI A/R and A/P Business Transactions Configuration
- SAP FI AA Asset Organisation Structures Configuration
- SAP FI AA Asset Accounting Configuration
- SAP FI New G/L General Ledger
- SAP Introduction 1 & 2
- Introduction to Solution Manager
- Introduction to SAP NetWeaver
SAP FI Tools
- SAP Query
- SAP Mass Maintenance
- SAP LSMW Data Import
SAP FI User
- SAP FI G/L General Ledger Accounting Basics & Advanced
- SAP FI A/R Accounts Receivable Basics & Advanced
- SAP FI A/P Accounts Payable Basics & Advanced
- SAP FI Reports Basics & Advanced
- SAP FI Closing Activities
- FI AA Financial Asset Accounting
Who is this course for?
This SAP course is for anyone who is looking to work with, or currently working with SAP and wishes to advance their level of knowledge and prepare to specialise in the SAP software.
There are no requirements for this SAP course.
This SAP course will give you the knowledge to function in job roles including:
• Finance Specialist
• Project Manager
• Finance Manager
• SAP Finance Specialist
Skills with SAP can make you highly sought-after with thousands of businesses. SAP can earn you an average salary of £45,000 per year.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.