Add to basket or enquire
Uplatz offers comprehensive training on SAP BW/4HANA. This is video-based online course (self-paced training).
SAP BW/4HANA is a modern amendment in SAP BW tool which is empowered with advanced features of in-memory HANA database technology that provide fastest warehouse data analysis reports in real time to improve the productivity and growth of any business. SAP BW/4HANA can be deployed either on premise or on cloud according to business need. Apart from high-performance it has many other best features like real-time data analysis, flexibility, data simplicity, and security etc.
SAP BW/4HANA is latest ERP application tool of business warehousing where SAP BW codes are optimized and rewritten to make it compatible on SAP HANA platform, It provides fastest data warehousing environment and real-time data analysis and reporting tools that help in better growth and development of any organization. SAP BW/4HANA application also provides flexible installation platforms as it can be easily installed on-premise or on cloud according to the choice of business owners.
Because SAP BW/4HANA comes with the modern concepts of operation, data management and data modelling, it helps the organization to run more efficiently. Advancement in the SAP BW ERP application tool has pushed many organizations to upgrade their old SAP warehousing application to modern high featured SAP BW/4HANA and because of that, the demand of SAP BW/4HANA consultants has increased.
- Course Syllabus - SAP BW/4HANA - download
COURSE DETAILS & CURRICULUM
- Getting started
- SAP HANA
- SAP BW/4HANA
- SAP BW/4HANA Modeling Tools in Eclipse and SAP BW/4HANA Cockpit
- Paths to SAP BW/4HANA
- Overview with additional details for In-Place Conversion as well as Remote Conversion.
- SAP HANA Modeling
- SAP HANA native Modeling of Calculation Views
- Modeling and Running the SAP BW/4HANA Data Warehouse
- InfoObject Enhancements
- Advanced DataStore-Objects
- HANA-optimized Transformations
- Process Chain Enhancements
- HANA-optimized Analytic Manager
- HANA Analysis Processes
- Changes regarding Authorizations
- SAP BW/4HANA Statistical Analysis based on ABAP CDS Views
- SAP BW/4HANA Tool Collection
- Modeling with SAP´s Reference Architecture LSA++
- Review of Layered Scalable Architecture (LSA)
- From LSA to LSA++: Streamline Core Layers
- LSA++: Open Operational Data Store Layer based on Open ODS Views
- LSA++: BW/4HANA Workspaces
- Hybrid Modeling in Mixed Scenarios
- Generation of external HANA-Views for BW/4HANA Objects
- Modeling Mixed Scenarios
- SAP BW/4HANA Content Add-On
- Use case for Mixed Scenarios: SAP Predictive Analytics (optional)
- SAP BW/4HANA Data Lifecycle Management
- Multi-Temperature Data Management
- SAP BW/4HANA Data Tiering Optimization
- Additional Tiering Concepts
- Data Provisioning into SAP HANA and SAP BW/4HANA
- Overview of Data Provisioning Methods into SAP HANA
- SAP LT Replication into SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Smart Data Access
- SAP HANA Smart Data Integration incl. real-time Streaming
- Operational Data Provisioning into SAP BW/4HANA based on SAP Extractors, ABAP CDS Views, HANA Information Views and BW InfoProviders
- Integration of Big Data
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to make a successful career in SAP
Passion and determination to achieve your goals!
- SAP BW/4HANA Consultant
- SAP BW/4HANA End User
- SAP BW/4HANA Project Manager
- SAP BW/4HANA Analyst
- SAP BW/4HANA Operations Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.