Add to basket or enquire
Uplatz offers in-depth and extensive training on SAP BPC module. This is video-based online course (self-paced training).
SAP BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation) is a corporate performance management tool that can help automate and streamline corporate planning and consolidation activities for shorter budget cycles, a faster close, and improved regulatory compliance. SAP BPC is one such tool that can be utilized for planning and consolidation for a wide range of processes.
This is a fully robust and multiple user platform which is integrated with Microsoft excel. This application helps in maintaining the tack of a company's progress through it budgeting and forecasting process. It also runs on different platforms like Microsoft and SAP NetWeaver making it much more easier to use.
SAP BPC is a flexible and robust planning and consolidation solution.
BPC provides a single view of financial and operational data and unified solution which supports Performance Management processes. It delivers built-in functionalities for Strategic Planning, Budgeting, Reporting, Forecasting.
SAP BPC is one of the most demanding SAP training modules because this module deals with most important attributes of any business like financial planning and consolidation, budgeting, forecasting so that an organization can get maximum profit and their process can run smoothly. We can say SAP BPC module has everything in a single package.
SAP BPC is business planning and consolidation tool of SAP ERP that helps in the management of all business operational and financial planning process of any organization. SAP BPC application software allows the management and user to take better decisions which helps to increase their profit and decreases the chances of loss.
It is an important module under SAP EPM portfolio and is integrated on a unified platform for financial processes. BPC supports business planning, consolidation, and financial reporting.
After successful completion of this SAP BPC course you will be able to adjust business plans and budgets to speedup your organization growth. The SAP BPC course will help you prepare for SAP BPC Certification exam and put you on track to become a top SAP BPC Consultant / Manager in any large corporation.
SAP BPC Course Objectives
- Get the relevant knowledge required to clear the SAP BPC certification exam
- Understand the core concepts of SAP BPC module
- Learn to automate and streamline business forecast, planning, and consolidation activities in an organization
- Learn to manage processes, models & reports
- SAP BPC for Netweaver Architecture
- Designing a Model with SAP BPC
- Loading, Scheduling and Managing Data in SAP BPC
- Reporting, Planning and Analysis in SAP BPC
- 1: BPC Terminology and the Objects 32:01
- 2: BI Terminology and Data Flow from Source 35:08
- 3: Creation of Environment 51:52
- 4: Audit Functionality 1:16:32
- 5: Balance Carry Forward 1:03:55
- 6: Book Publishing 16:06
- 7: BPC Security 40:55
- 8: Consolidation of Investment - Introduction 51:19
- 9: Consolidation of Investment - Purchase Method 52:57
- 10: Consolidation of Investments - Proportional Method 14:25
- 11: Copy and Clear Function 08:18
- 12: Currency Translation - part 1 1:16:47
- 13: Currency Translation - part 2 1:01:43
- 14: EPM Add-in Overview 55:01
- 15: EPM Functions - part 1 1:10:59
- 16: EPM Functions - part 2 36:30
- 17: Journal-Consolidation Central 1:03:58
- 18: Logics 55:11
- 19: Logic Script - part 1 1:48:30
- 20: Logic Script - part 2 28:17
- 21: Logic Script - part 3 42:26
- 22: Logic Script - part 4 1:02:30
- 23: Master Data Load - part 1 1:38:40
- 24: Master Data Load - part 2 43:01
- 25: Master Data Load - from BI InfoObject 42:03
- 26: Transaction Data Load 53:22
- 27: Transaction Data Load - from BI InfoProvider 1:03:44
- 28: Reclassification 27:34
- 29: Report Editor 1:04:04
- 30: Work State and Transports 41:47
- 31: Work Status 40:42
SAP BPC Course Syllabus
1. Overview of Enterprise Performance Management
- EPM Solutions and the Software tools
- Introduction to Concepts in Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting and Consolidation
- Introduction to Scenario Based Planing
2. Overview of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
- SAP BPC: Business User-Owned and managed
- Unified Planning and Consolidation
- SAP BPC for Netweaver Architecture
- Introduction to SAP Netweaver BW Objects
- Introduction to SAP BPC Objects
3. Designing a Model with SAP BPC
- Case Study
- Designing the Data Model in SAP Netweaver BW
- Building the Model in SAP BPC
- Environment Management
- Dimension Management
- Designing Models
- Designing Security Model
- Consulting Issues
4. Loading, Scheduling and Managing Data in SAP BPC
- Loading Data from Source system to cube in SAP Netweaver BW
- Loading Data from SAP Netwearver BW to SAP BPC
- Creation of Transformation and Conversion File
- Data Manager packages
- Process Chains
- Loading Master data from flat file into a dimension
- Loading Master data from InfoObject into a dimension
- Loading Hierarchy from an InfoObject into BPC dimension
- Loading transaction Data from an Infocube into SAP BPC Model
- Copying Data inside BPC Model Consulting Issues
5. Reporting, Planning and Analysis in SAP BPC
- Reporting and Analysis in SAP BPC
- Introduction to SAP EPM Add-In interface for Excel
- Creating Reports
- Developing reports using dynamic templates
- Developing reports using EPM Functions
- Developing reports using EPM Retrieve Data Functions
- Developing Rolling Forecast report
Who is this course for?
Passion and determination to achieve your goals!
- SAP BPC Consultant
- SAP BPC Manager
- SAP BPC End user
- SAP Consultant
- System Analyst SAP BPC
- System Accountant SAP BPC
- SAP BPC Developer
- Business Planning & Consolidation Lead
- Business Consultant
- SAP BPC Embedded Consultant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Nic Amodio-Randle asked:
Does this course have any expiration date and is it for any one? Thank you in Advance
Hi Nic, the access to the course is for lifetime. You can learn at your own pace. Team UplatzThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Which SAP REMOTELY ACCESS do you suggest to use to follow your course? I used sandbox sap
Hi Alex, Yes you can use the sandbox you have or you can get one from us. Regards Indu UplatzThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I tried calling you on the phone several times to discuss but can never get to speak with anyone, which is frustrating !
Hi AI Apologies but I have closed my office for 2 weeks whilst I am on vacation and my staff is based in other locations. You can whatsapp me on Plus Four Four Seven Eight Three Six Two One Two Six Three Five or provide me your number so I can call you back. Regards Indu UplatzThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.