Add to basket or enquire
Uplatz offers this comprehensive course on SAP Asset Accounting. It is a self-paced course with video lectures. You will be awarded Course Completion Certificate at the end of the course.
Asset Accounting is an important module in SAP that manages assets of an organization by master records. Asset accounting is a sub ledger to the SAP FI module for managing the Asset records. SAP Asset Accounting is also called as sub ledger accounting; it is one of the important sub-module of SAP financial accounting (SAP FICO) module. Asset Accounting in SAP (FI-AA) is used for managing and supervising the fixed assets of an organization. The main purpose of asset accounting is to extract the exact values of the fixed assets owned by the company on a particular date.
Asset Accounting in SAP FICO can manage all your fixed assets, irrespective of your industry and country. We usually call it as a subsidiary ledger of FI. In addition, SAP has designed Asset accounting to manage the entire lifecycle of fixed assets. It starts with purchasing to retirement or scrapping. Thus, using this we can calculate the depreciation of assets, automatically and manually, both. Further, Asset Accounting in SAP FICO provides real-time integration with FI for simultaneous recording of asset transactions. This includes initial and subsequent acquisition, retirement, transfer and scrapping.
This course focuses on managing FI-AA master data and on the handling of the various business processes in FI-AA. It also covers, e.g., the topics periodic processing, evaluation and depreciation and standard reporting. Participants will learn something about organizational structures in Asset Accounting and FI, as FI-AA is a sub-ledger of FI. They will also configure FI-AA in Customizing, to find out how configuration possibilities can affect the application and the business processes.
Get a Uplatz issued course completion Certificate at the end of the course.
- 1: Asset Accounting - part 1 40:18
- 2: Asset Accounting - part 2 48:27
- 3: Asset Accounting - part 3 36:25
- 4: Asset Accounting - part 4 45:27
Asset Accounting in SAP (basic to adv) – course curriculum
Unit 1 – Overview of New Asset Accounting
- Overview of New Asset Accounting
- Changes in Asset Accounting
- Configuring Basic New Asset Accounting
- Configuring Fixed Asset Accounting
Unit 2 – Chart of Depreciation/Depreciation Area/Assign COD to Company Code
- Depreciation and Calculation Methods
- Defining Depreciation Areas
- Determining Depreciation Areas in Asset Class
- Fiscal Year Specifications
- Developing Enhancement for determining Company Code Relationship
Unit 3 – Define Asset Class/Number range interval/Creation of Asset G/L accounts
- Asset Class and its Usage
- Asset Class Creation
<="" li="" style="box-sizing: border-box; padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">
- Changing the Field Status of the Asset G/L Account
- Posting GL Account Document for Ledger Group
- Set or Reset Reconciliation Accounts
- Technical Clearing Account
Unit 4 – Screen Layout- Asset class
Screen Layout Rules
- What are directives
Unit 5 – Depreciation Keys: Define Base Method/Define Multilevel method/Period control methods/Depreciation Groups
- Depreciation Keys
- Period Control Method
- Maintaining Period Control Method
- Straight Line Method
- Changing Key Words in the Evaluation Group
- Defining Validation and Substitution
Unit 6 – Creation of main Asset master and sub asset master data/Asset transactions
- Master Data
- Acquisitions – Defining Transactions types for Acquisition
- Transaction Types for Transfer Posting
- Transaction types for Retirement
- Defining Transaction type for Post Capitalization
- Defining SAP Queries
- Defining Document type for Legacy Data Transfer
- Changing Asset Settings – Master Data
Unit 7 – Depreciation run/display of balances/Master Data Creation
Who is this course for?
Passion and determination to achieve your goals!
- SAP FI - Asset Accounting-Lead
- SAP Asset Accounting In charge
- SAP FI Asset Accounting Application Developer
- SAP Asset Accounting Consultant
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Course Completion Certificate by Uplatz
Reed courses certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.