Add to basket or enquire
Uplatz provides an in-depth course on SAP Accounts Payable module. It is a self-paced video course.
SAP Accounts Payable is an important component of SAP FICO elements that records and manages accounting data of seller. SAP Accounts Payable is also known as a sub-ledger accounting, as the business transactions are carried out individually in the vendor accounts. All the prepared transactions in accounts payable are recorded directly in the general ledger account. The real time updates are done in the application through settings made in general ledger master while creation of account. The required settings are arranged by choosing vendors for settlement account for each account type. Any posting done in accounts payable generates a respective posting to an assigned general ledger account ensuring that the sub ledgers are always reconciled with the general ledger.
In SAP Accounts Payable, sundry creditors are called accounts payable and sundry debtors are called accounts receivable. The deliveries and invoices are managed according to the vendors. SAP FICO SAP Accounts Payable (basic to advanced) can be merge with FI-GL (General Ledger), FI-AA (Asset Accounting), SAP MM (Materials Management), and the like.
SAP Accounts Payable - Course Syllabus
- Create vendor master record
- Change/Display vendor master record
- Change vendor with confirmation
- Block/Unblock vendor
- Display changes
- Post vendor invoice
- Display document
- Display account balance/line items
- Post outgoing payment with automatic clearing
- Post outgoing payment with minor variance
- Post outgoing payment and print check
- Payment run
- Void check
- Vendor Information System
- Vendor Balances
- Vendor List & Address List
Who is this course for?
Passion to learn and succeed!
- SAP FICO Consultant/Manager
- SAP Accounts Payable Analyst/Consultant
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- SAP FICO Analyst
- Systems Accountant SAP
- SAP FICO S4HANA Consultant
- SAP FICO-Techno Functional Business Analyst
- Accounts Payable Team Leader
- Accounts Payable Admin Officer
- Accounts Assistant (SAP)
- Accountant and CA
- ACCA/AAT/CIMA Professional
- SAP FI End User
- Business Analyst and Consultant
- Project Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
What is the difference between SAP accounts Payable? Compared to SAP asset accounting? Does it depend on what career they lead to?
Hi Wesley Both are different concepts depending on the business function they deal with. They lead to a career in SAP Financial Accounting i.e. you can become SAP FICO Consultant after learning these modules. Team UplatzThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.