Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Sales are all about monitoring people and prescribing an attractive solution. In every job you'll come across sales moments, whether you're selling yourself in a job interview or selling products to customers - it's an essential skill in all career paths.
Whether you’ve just started on your sales career as a sales executive or sales manager or just want to acquire the skills. This course is perfect for anyone.
With this Sales Skills course, you can maximise your sales potential in just a few days - if you're already working in sales, or looking for a productive and enjoyable future career, effective selling is a valuable skill that you definitely need to master.
The learning modules of the Sales Skills program are intensive and crafted to help you gain the maximum knowledge in the minimum time. Teaching Sales Skills course will also give you approved accreditation from CPD and allow you to study anywhere and at any time. We work to your requirements, not the other way round.
Learning Objectives of Sales Manager Program
Here are some of the many things we will cover for you in this sales course that trains on how to master the complete sales cycle from start to finish:
- We will show you how to build your own sales process to maximize efficiency for your business
- How to make Sales Strategies to achieve the sales goal
- How to do Market Research efficiently
- Introduction and the Biggest Mistakes People Make With email marketing
- How to write like a professional copywriter even if you don’t have any copywriting experience
- How to send emails, how to use Autoresponder and example of promotional email
- How to become a better listener and identify customers’ main pain points
- The best way to pitch your idea and convince people to believe in you
- How to get customers to buy emotionally and justify logically
- How to handle deal-breaking objections and turn sceptics into buyers
- How to close deals without using high-pressure techniques
- How to exponentially scale your business and much more
Why choose Sales Skills From Academy for Health & Fitness?
- Opportunity to boost your CV/ Resume with IAO & CPD accredited qualification
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (Postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Access Sales and Marketing course through our dedicated online learning platform
- The Sales and Marketing course is stuffed with interactive course content
- Instant results upon completion of each assessment test of the Sales and Marketing course
- Affordable prices and high-quality training
- Certificates available in both PDF and hard copy format
- Sales and Marketing course is accredited by the UK’s top awarding bodies
- Complete the Sales Skills course 100% online, from anywhere via internet
- Flexible course deadlines with full access
- Full tutor support and learning assistance included with our Sales and Marketing course
Who is this Sales Skills course for?
This sales training course is ideal for those in the following professions:
- Sales Manager
- Sales Executive
- Sales Consultant
- Sales Representatives
- Telemarketing professionals
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Negotiator
- Sales Administrator
- Real Estate Agent
Build the Skills to Get Job Ready
Whether you’re looking to start a new career or change your current one, our sales skills training will help you become job-ready. Learn at your own pace, whenever and wherever it’s most convenient for you. Enrol today and explore a new career path.
This Sales and Marketing course covers everything you need to know about sales: from preparing and planning, relationship building, objection handling techniques, and closing the deal at a brilliant price.
****Course Curriculum of Sales Skills****
Here are the topics you will cover on the Sales and Management Course:
***Sales Skills (Sales Manager Training)***
Module 1 - Introduction to Sales
- Introduction to Sales Management - Part 1
- Introduction to Sales Management - Part 2
- Introduction to Sales Management - Part 3
- Introduction to Sales Management - part 4
- Introduction to Sales Management - Part 5
- Introduction to Sales Management - Part 6
- Introduction to Sales Management - Part 7
Module 2 - Sales Management
- Sales Management Part 01 – Getting Started
- Sales Management Part 02 – Understanding the Talk
- Sales Management Part 03 – Getting Prepared to Make the Call
- Sales Management Part 04 – Creative Openings
- Sales Management Part 05 – Making Your Pitch
- Sales Management Part 06 – Handling Objections
- Sales Management Part 07 – Sealing the Deal
- Sales Management Part 08 – Following Up
- Sales Management Part 09 – Setting Goals
- Sales Management Part 10 – Managing Your Data
- Sales Management Part 11 – Using a Prospect Board
- Sales Management Part 12 – Wrapping Up
Module 3 - Introduction to Marketing
- Marketing Part 01 – Getting Started
- Marketing Part 02 – What is Marketing
- Marketing Part 03 – Common Marketing Types (I)
- Marketing Part 04 – Common Marketing Types (II)
- Marketing Part 05 – The Marketing Mix
- Marketing Part 06 – Communicating the Right Way
- Marketing Part 07 – Customer Communications
- Marketing Part 08 – Marketing Goals
- Marketing Part 09 – The Marketing Funnel
- Marketing Part 10 – Marketing Mistakes (I)
- Marketing Part 11 – Marketing Mistakes (II)
- Marketing Part 12 – Wrapping Up
- Marketing Part 13 - Level 3 Diploma in Marketing- Activities
Module 4 - Sales and Marketing
- Sales and Marketing Part 01 - Defining Marketing
- Sales and Marketing Part 02 - Recognising Trends
- Sales and Marketing Part 03 - Doing Market Research
- Sales and Marketing Part 04 - Strategies for Success
- Sales and Marketing Part 05 - Mission Statements
- Sales and Marketing Part 06 - Trade Shows
- Sales and Marketing Part 07 - Developing a Marketing Plan
- Sales and Marketing Part 08 - Increasing Business
- Sales and Marketing Part 09 - Saying No to New Business
- Sales and Marketing Part 10 - Advertising Myths
- Sales and Marketing Part 11 - Networking Tips
Module 5 - Sales Strategies
- Sales Strategy Part 1 -Selling Skills
- Sales Strategy Part 2 - The Sales Cycle
- Sales Strategy Part 3 - Framing Success
- Sales Strategy Part 4 - Setting Goals with SPIRIT!
- Sales Strategy Part 5 - The Path to Efficiency
- Sales Strategy Part 6 - Customer Service
- Sales Strategy Part 7 - Selling More
- Sales Strategy Part 8 - Selling Price
Module 6 - Email Marketing
- Email Marketing Part 01 - Introduction and the Biggest Mistakes People Make With
- Email Marketing Part 02 - Introduction to Course Tutor
- Email Marketing Part 03 - What is email marketing all about?
- Email Marketing Part 04 - Promotional Email
- Email Marketing Part 05 - Value Email
- Email Marketing Part 06 - Email Checklist
- Email Marketing Part 07 - Autoresponder – Send a broadcast
- Email Marketing Part 08 - Example Promotional Email
- Email Marketing Part 09 - Testing the broadcast
- Email Marketing Part 10 - Send the broadcast
- Email Marketing Part 11 - How to add a pop up opt-in
- Email Marketing Part 12 - How to add a popover opt-in
- Email Marketing Part 13 - Autoresponders
- Email Marketing Part 14 - Free Trial Aweber
- Email Marketing Part 15 - Create a New List
- Email Marketing Part 16 - Turn off double opt-in
- Email Marketing Part 17 - Company Branding
- Email Marketing Part 18 - Create an opt in box
- Email Marketing Part 19 - Pop up box opt in
- Email Marketing Part 20 - Blog 24 Follow up email series
- Email Marketing Part 21 - Blog 25 Email test
- Email Marketing Part 22 - The Benefits of the Internet
- Email Marketing Part 23 - What are we trying to achieve
- Email Marketing Part 24 - 6 steps to a video opt in
- Email Marketing Part 25 - Result
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the sales and marketing for sales manager will also take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. The sales course test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon successful completion of the sales and marketing course, you will receive proper certification that is accredited by IAO and CPD and universally accepted. You can order your certificate at £10 for PDF and £29 for hardcopy certificate or both for £34.
Who is this course for?
Sales Manager and Executive Training
The Sales Skills has been professionally-designed for motivated learners who are looking to add a new skill to their CV and stand head and shoulders above the competition. Learn the latest industry-specific information with Sales Skills.
Enrol on Sales Skills and learn a new professional skill from anywhere, at any time!
Sales Skills Training
Enrol on the Sales Skills with no formal entry requirements! If you have a passion for knowledge and want to learn something new, register on the Sales Skills without any delay.
We only ask that all students have a passion for learning and literacy, and be over the age of 16.
Complete the Sales Skills online from your computer, tablet, or smartphone, and learn in a way that suits you.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is there a certificate at the end of the course, or anything to indicate that the course was completed and achieved?
Hi Ava, Thank you very much for your query. Yes, there is a certificate available at the end of the course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hello. After completing this course successfully, is it possible to obtain a printed certificate? Or is this a PDF edition only? Thanks
Hi Owen, Thank you very much for your query. After completing the course, learners can order the certificate at an additional cost. The PDF certificate will be sent to your email address, and the hard copy certificate will be posted to your address. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What level of qualification comes with this course?
Hello Rachel, Thank you very much for your query. This is a Level 5 course. Please note, this is our own stand-alone level 5 qualification which is certified by CPD. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.