Add to basket or enquire
Customers keep a business up and running, and Sales is what keeps a customer convinced & satisfied!
Sale is not only about selling. It is about understanding your customers and identifying the common ground between your customer and product. Sales are a vital part of any business’s finance. It is the key to generate revenue and sell for your business. It may all sound simple and effortless, but in reality, sales are pretty challenging. To be a proficient sales professional, one needs a series of exceptional skills and knowledge. With the help of the Sales course, you can learn about the essential skills and knowledge to make your mark in today’s marketplace.
This sales course will introduce you to the fundamentals of sales as well as educate you on how sales & marketing work together in building and promoting your products and business. You will explore various cutting-edge techniques & tips, and strategies that will help you boost your sales. Furthermore, this course focuses on a wide range of crucial topics like a sales funnel, email marketing, closing a sales call and more.
So, hurry up! Enrol in the Sales course today and master the sales techniques to optimise your business revenue.
What will I learn from this Sales course:
- Familiarise yourself with the mindset and attitude of a proficient sales professional.
- Know how to study your product and administer it to boost your sales.
- Explore the ins and outs of sales and marketing by learning about their core concepts.
- Gear up with a suite of essential skills like listening, negotiation, organisational skills and more.
- Get to know various types of sales and marketing, including email marketing.
- Develop your knowledge of what the sales funnel is and why it is vital for any business.
- Become familiar with the steps of creating copies to increase your traffic and customers.
- Gain the guaranteed ways to improve your sales techniques.
- Acquire step-by-step guidance on being a great presenter and impress your customers.
- Become skilled at closing a sales call or a deal with the customer.
Why People Love This Sales Training Course From One Education
- Instantly accessible certificate on successful completion of this Sales Training Course
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
**** FREE GIFT ****
Lead Generation and Attraction Marketing Course is included completely for FREE with this Sales Training course!
Here at One Education, we put our heart and soul into every single course we design. We make sure that all our courses are designed and developed by industry experts. We aim always to provide value to our learners with quality courses.
Our learners are our top priority, and you as a learner will gain tremendous knowledge and skill on this topic from this Sales Training Course.
The certification that you will receive upon completing this Sales Training Course will help to boost your resume and will help you stand out among your peers in the competitive job market.
Our course will help you get employed in the relevant field and advance your career. Enjoy this expertly made course from One Education. Enrol now!
Course Curriculum Of The Sales Training Course
Here is a detailed course curriculum breakdown of the Sales Training Course:
**** Sales ****
- How to Change Beliefs
- The Extra Mile
- Team Player
- Accentuate the Positive
- Be a Winner!
- Pre-call Research
- Gaining Appointments
- Pre-call Planning
- Route Planning
- Prioritizing your Time
- Controlling the Controllable
- Know your Products
- Features and Benefits
- Customer Perception
- Beginning Sales Calls
Listening & Question
- Listening Skills Part 1
- Listening Skills Part 2
- Uncovering Needs
Closing Sales Calls
- Closing a Sales Call
- Post Call Analysis
- Follow Up Actions
- Final Thoughts
**** Sales Generation Course ****
- The Value Ladder for 10X The Profits
- 100 Clicks a Day Formula
- Your Value Ladder Buildout
- 5 Why Buy Triggers
- Voice Inflection for 2X Sales
- Expert Positioning
- Front End Focus
- Squeeze Page Secrets
- My Squeeze Page Example
- Squeeze Page Examples & Building with ClickFunnels
- How to Build Your Optin Pages
- Why Email Everyday
- Soap Opera Sequence
- The Attractive Character Overview
- Attractive Character II
- Squeezing Extra Money from Emails
- Seinfeld Email Sequence
The Sales Portion of Your Funnel
- Bait Overview
- TYP Overview
- The Bridge Hack
- The Bridge Page
- Front-End Overview
- WWWH Script
- Star Story Solution Script
- OTO Script
**** Sales Negotiation Training ****
Prepare The Train Driver - Self Development For The Sales Consultant
- The Mind Of A Consultant
- Mastering Sales Is Mastering Life Skills
- The Continuous Journey
- Universal Laws Of Success
- The Three Pillars Of Success
- Personal Honesty
- Deferred Gratification
- Suppression Of Principle
- Emotional Intelligence
- Core Principles Of Emotional Intelligence
- The Problem Is Internal
- The Two Motivational Forces
- Product Confidence
Negotiation Station - How To Negotiate Successfully
- The Negotiation Station
- Core Principles Of Negotiation
- Focusing On Them
- Everyone Has To Win
- Matching Values
- The Path Of Least Resistance
- Shifting The Weight
- The Persuasion Secret
- How To Persuade Someone
- The Electric Car
- The Fashionable Trainers
- Competency Levels
- Assessing Competency Levels
- Features Benefits And Values
- The Christmas Tree Negotiation
- B2B Value Propositions
- Deepening The Value
- Over Decorating The Tree
- The Big 12
- Social Proof
- Group Identity
- Deflecting Fault
- Ask For Advice
- Compliment Their Negotiations
- Off Set Values
- Stepped Commitments
- Fear And Hope
- Ranked Priorities
- Negotiating A Price
- The Market Price
- The Anchor Price
- The Walk Away Price
- The First Offer
- The Counter Offer
- Activities To Complete Negotiation Skills
**** Creating Highly Profitable Sales Funnels ****
Sales Funnel Blueprint Introduction
- What is a Sales Funnel?
- Why ALL Businesses Need Sales Funnels
Sales Funnel Blueprint Foundations
- 3 Phases of a Highly Converting Sales Funnel
- The 4 Sales Funnel Stages
- Macro and Micro Conversions
- What is Market Sophistication?
- The 5 Stages of Market Sophistication
- Sales Pipeline vs Sales Funnel
How To Create The Perfect Sales Funnel
- The Perfect Simple 3 Step Local Business Sales Funnel
- The Perfect Simple 4 Step Digital Products Sales Funnel
- How to Create The Perfect Lead Magnet
- Landing Page Design Elements
Designing Your Higly Profitable Sles Funnel
- Landing Page Design Walkthrough
- Different Types of Sales Funnels
- Key Sales Funnel Metrics
- How to Write Copy That Turns Traffic In Customers
**** Holding a High Price in Sales ****
The Guaranteed Way to Improve Your Sales Technique
- The Number One Universal Killer Question in Selling
- The Importance of Establishing the Clients Expectations
- How to Close the Sale Without Sounding like a Salesman
Why People Buy and How to Get Them to Buy from Us
- People Buy Emotionally and Justify Logically. What to Do About It
- Don’t Assume You Know the Buyer’s Priorities
- How to Unearth the Buyer’s Strategic Needs
- The Importance of Implications
Why People Don’t Buy and How to Counteract Any Objection
- Being Prepared for Objections
- The Most Common Objections and How to Handle Them
- How to Get People to Choose What You Want Them To
- What Buyers Say and What They Really Mean
Holding a High Price
- What Does Value For Money Really Mean?
- Five Proven Techniques to Save Money and Make Money
- The Words: ‘Typically’, ‘Realistically’, ‘Currently’, ‘Given’ and ‘Yet’
- Justifying Your Price – the Power of One
- The Final ‘Killer Questions’ That Allow You to Negotiate More Successfully
Win-Win and Increasing Average Order Value
- The Real Meaning of ‘Win-Win’
- The Rules for Discounting
- How to Hold a High Price
- How to Increase Average Order
- The Compromise Effect
Sales Techniques You Need to Know
- All You Need to Know About Time Management
- Recognising the Moment That Matters and the Role of ‘Enough’
- What to Do When It Starts Going Wrong
- How to Understand Other People – Can You Clarify?
- How to Build Your Reputation and Getting Your Client to Feel Indebted to You
- Selling in the Long Term and Being Recommended
How to Be a Great Presenter and Wow Your Audience
- How to Deliver a Great Presentation
- Why Powerpoint Doesn’t Work and What to Do with It
- How Memory Works
- How to Tell Your Own Stories Well so People Warm to You
- The Three Key Things About Presenting
After completing the Sales Training Course, you will qualify for the IAO accredited Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is this course for?
This Sales Training Course is ideal for
- People looking to develop their skills and expertise in sales
- People searching for a new job/promotion in sales
- Anyone looking to learn a new skill or acquire some knowledge
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Sales Training Course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Sales Training Course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
After completing this Sales course, learners will be able to explore a number of rewarding and fascinating job opportunities, such as —
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Real Estate Agent
- Sales Consultant
- Sales Executive
- Sales Representatives
- Telemarketing professionals
The salary range for these job opportunities is normally between £20,000 - £40,000 a year.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.