Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Sales - Certificate in Sales Manager Training - 100 CPD Points
Sales manager are required in many commercial industries ranging from manufacturing, wholesale to distribution. One cannot think of the commercial organisation working without the Sales Manager. In short, sales manager is the most desired job role in the commercial organisations where profit depends on the sales.
Sales manager has to manage, lead, support and motivate the team along with general sales functions. This sales manager training, specifically designed for people already working in sales, will help you to acquire all the fundamental skills for being a good sales manager. The training will enhance the chances of your growth in sales sector and pave the path towards position of Sales Manager from salesman or any other sales job role. Enrol in this course today and equip yourself with all required skills of Sales Manager.
Enrol in this course with confidence, even if you are new to online learning. Because, the team of expert admins and tutors is always at your service, and will try to help you in every possible way to make most out of Sales Manager Training. The Learning Material of Sales Manager Training is written in easy to understand language and includes short but practical case studies to make it interesting for you. The course is assessed by quizzes (Multiple Choice Questions), which is challenging but less time taking method of assessment.
Sales - Certificate in Sales Manager Training - 100 CPD Points
Sales Manager Training is divided into 10 interactive and understandable Modules. The trainee will be required to complete all the modules in order to acquire Certificate in Sales Manager Training. The details of each Module are:
Sales - Module 1: Fundamentals of Sale
- Sales - Understand the language of sales
- Sales - Prepare for a sales opportunity
- Sales - Begin the discussion on the right foot
- Sales - Make an effective pitch
- Sales - Handle objections
- Sales - Seal the deal
- Sales - Follow up on sales
- Sales - Set sales goals
- Sales - Manage sales data
- Sales - Use a prospect board
Sales - Module 2: In-Person Sales (IPS)
- Sales - Understand in-person sales
- Sales - Explain the sales funnel
- Sales - Explore sales techniques
- Sales - Develop loyalty
- Sales - Identify ways to build customer base
Sales - Module 3: Customer Support
- Sales - Define customer support
- Sales - Know the different venues for customer support
- Sales - Recognise challenges of customer support
- Sales - Learn different applications
- Sales - Know proper forms of documentation
- Sales - Learning to be proactive in customer support
Sales - Module 4: Handling Difficult Customers
- Sales - Cultivate a positive attitude
- Sales - Manage internal and external stress
- Sales - Develop abilities to listen actively and empathise
- Sales - Build a rapport with customers in person and over the phone
- Sales - Understand the diverse challenges posed by customers
- Sales - Develop strategies to adapt to challenging circumstances
Sales - Module 5: Overcoming sales objections
- Sales - Understand the factors that contribute to customer objections.
- Sales - Define different objections.
- Sales - Recognise different strategies to overcome objections.
- Sales - Identify the real objections.
- Sales - Find points of interest.
- Sales - Learn how to deflate objections and close the sale.
Sales - Module 6: Becoming effective Salesman
- Sales - Learn how to develop effective traits
- Sales - Learn how to “know” your clients better.
- Sales - Better represent the product/service
- Sales - Cultivate effective leads
- Sales - Sell with authority
- Sales - Learn how to build trusting, long term relationships with customers
Sales - Module 7: Prospecting and lead generation
- Sales - Identify prospects
- Sales - Implement both traditional and new marketing methods
- Sales - Use the pipeline effectively
- Sales - Educate customers
- Sales - Track activity and make adjustments as needed
Sales - Module 8: Training Staff for Trade Show
- Sales - Recognise effective ways of preparing for a trade show
- Sales - Know essential points to setting up a booth
- Sales - Know the Dos and Don’ts behaviours during the show
- Sales - Acknowledge visitors and welcome them to the booth
- Sales - Engage potential customers and work towards a sale
- Sales - Wrap up the trade show and customer leads
Sales - Module 9: Motivating sales team
- Sales - Discuss how to create a motivational environment
- Sales - Understand the importance of communication and training in motivating sales teams
- Sales - Determine steps your organisation can take to motivate sales team members
- Sales - Understand the benefits of tailoring motivation to individual employees
- Sales - Apply the principles of fostering a motivational environment to your own organisation
Sales - Module 10: Sales Coaching
- Sales - Understand coaching
- Sales - Identify the difference between coaching and training
- Sales - Monitor data
- Sales - Practice coaching activities
- Sales - Affect company culture
Sales - Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to ILC Moodle, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. ILC Moodle can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
Sales - Assessment
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 80%. You can retake the test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Sales - Duration
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Moodle for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Sales - Certificate
Upon successfully passing the course, Learner needs to pay for CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion either in PDF format or Hardcopy From ILC.
CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £40
CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £60 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
This Sales Manager Training is recommended for individuals already working in sales department and want to acquire higher position in the sales function.
There are no specific prerequisites for this training, except, 18 years of age and basic understanding of English Language.
Completion of this advanced level Sales Manger Training may pave a path to higher position like Sales Support Assistants, Sales Officer and Sales Manger.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.