- Tutor is available to students
- Certificate of completion available and is included in the price
Sales is an essential skill to have in all career paths, it is all about listening to people and prescribing a solution to any query that they might have. In every job you will come across sales, whether you are selling yourself in an interview or selling a product to a customer, it is a process of coming up with the best solution for the customer so that they are happy to buy from you.
- 2 hours of easy to follow video lectures, covering everything that you need to know about Sales
- Follow the step-by-step lectures that show you the most effective way to close out a deal
- Create a rapport and relationship with your customers to enhance your selling possibilities
- Handle customer objections
- Learn simple phrases that will get you a brilliant closing price
- Analyse real life examples and learn useful tools that will enable you to deal with varying scenarios
This course covers everything that you need to know about sales, from preparing and planning, relationship building, how to handle customer objections and the most effective way to close deals at the best price. This easy to follow sales training course will allow you to master the essential business skill that is selling.
Chris Croft is a widely published author and an international speaker, who has been teaching Sales training to companies for over 20 years. Chris has taught all over the world and has an entertaining teaching style which will provide you with the necessary skills to maximize your sales potential in just a few hours of video lectures.
- What to Expect from this Sales Training Course
What is Sales?
- Staying on the Sales Tightrope
- 'Prescribing' not Selling
Building a Sales Relationship
- Do you need to be liked?
- First Impressions and Body Language
- Make Me Feel Important
- Being a Great Listener
- The Sales Questioning Funnel
- Four Types of People
- The Delight Factor
Diagnosing the Sale
- Finding Out Their Needs
- Building Their Needs
- Get them to say it
Prescribing a Solution
- The Difference Between Features and Benefits
- Can Objections be a Good Thing for Sales?
- Feel Felt Found
- Preparation is Key to Sales
- "It's too expensive"
- The Principle of Closing
- Closing - The Words to Use
- Keeping the Ball in Your Court
Efficiency & Measurement in Sales
- 7 Essential Principles of Sales Efficiency
- The Science of Sales Measurement
- Thank You
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
- Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
Who is this course for?
- Those considering sales a career in the future
- Those that are currently working in sales and want to improve their figures
- Anyone who has to deal with customers face to face
There are no prerequisites for this course
Start a career in Sales
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.