Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Sales Training course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can achieve a professional certificate for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Sales Training course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills. The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Key Features of the Sales Training Course
Our trusted, high quality and affordable Sales Training course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
- Accredited by CPD
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
Module One: Understanding the Talk
- Types of Sales
- Common Sales Approaches
Module Two: Getting Prepared to Make the Call
- Identifying Your Contact Person
- Performing a Needs Analysis
Module Three: Creative Openings
- A Basic Opening for Warm Calls
- Warming up Cold Calls
Module Four: Making Your Pitch
- Features and Benefits
- Outlining Your Unique Selling Position
Module Five: Handling Objections
- Common Types of Objections
- Basic Strategies
Module Six: Sealing the Deal
- Understanding When It’s Time to Close
Module Seven: Following Up
- Thank You Notes
Module Eight: Setting Goals
- The Importance of Sales Goals
Module Nine: Managing Your Data
- Choosing a System That Works for You
Module Ten: Using a Prospect Board
- The Layout of a Prospect Board
Once you’ve successfully completed your Sales Training course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
All of our courses are fully accredited. The content of the Sales Trainingis certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to the continuous professional development principles. This course provides you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helps you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Sales Training course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.