Sales Training - Building Relationships in Sales
On course completion students can claim accredited certificate by paying £35 accreditation... Read more
- Tutor is available to students
Building Relationships for Success in Sales level 1 Course
No one questions that making friends is a good thing. In this Sales Training - Building Relationships in Sales Course , you are going to discover that the business of business is making Relationships, and the business of all sales professionals is making friends and building relationships. Strategic Relationships will make or break any business, no matter how big and no matter what kind of market.
This self-paced programme is available 24/7 providing you with the flexibility to train at the pace, location and time of your choosing. Accredited certificate from Ofqual's registered awarding body can be claimed on course completion. College registration, tutor support, course materials and additional supporting material are all included in the course fee.
Building Relationships for Success in Sales level 1 (Online Training Course)
What Will Students Learn?
- Discover the benefits of developing a support network of connections.
- Understand how building relationships can help you develop your business base.
- Learn how to apply communication techniques to build your network.
- Identify the key elements in strong working relationships, and how you might put more of these elements in your working relationships.
- Recognize the key interpersonal skills and practice using them.
Customer Focused Selling
The unit 1 covers the following topics:
- Focusing on Your Customer
- Understanding Effort vs. Results
- Considering the Possibilities
- What Influences People in Forming Relationships?
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
Communication Skills for Relationship Selling
The unit 2 covers the following topics:
- Active Listening
- Responding to Feelings
- Reading Cues
- Demonstration Cues
- Tips for Becoming a Better Listener
- Non-Verbal Messages
- Managing the Mingling
- The Handshake
- Organizing Your Network
- Networking Tips
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with CPD Courses you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
There is no particular entry requirement. We do not ask for any previous qualification or experience. Students of all age and academic background can enrol on this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.