Sales Techniques - CPD Certified & IAO Approved
Sales techniques start in knowing your customers and to be able to recognise what your products and services should target. It is very important to communicate well also to allow your products and services known to your target market. It will be very difficult to become an effective commercial sales expert but if you start right now, you will surely be able to become an effective sales specialist.
This course specifically focuses on the improvement of your sales and how you should accelerate it. It will also cover the strategies and ways to use and be able to get the attention of your potential clients and communicate with them effectively what you are offering. In this course, you will be able to become a great sales specialist by conquering the difficulties of the sales industry and knowing the appropriate techniques for the way forward.
Why choose us?
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including videos tutorials.
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK.
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- You will have unlimited access to online learning platform in 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 12 Months.
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support.
- Technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers via email.
- Fundamental Sales Techniques
- Extensive Sales Techniques
Relationship in Sales
- Focusing on Your Customer
- What Influences People in Forming Relationships?
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Communication Skills for Relationship Selling
- Non-Verbal Messages
- The Handshake
- Small Talk
- Selling Skills
- The Sales Cycle
- Framing Success
- Setting Goals with SPIRIT!
- The Path to Efficiency
- Customer Service
- Selling More
- Selling Price
- Personal Selling Skills
- Psychology Of Selling
John Academy: A Great Place to Learn for Everyone, Forever
Expert Authors: We select authors with expertise and experience of training professionals. Our authors are industry experts, academics, authors, face-to-face trainers or online trainers; most often they have a combination of these backgrounds
Engaging Content: Our succinct, bite-sized and business-focussed course materials are designed to deliver the most effective training for you. Each course is made up of modules, manageable learning chunks of text, images, videos and tasks.
Assessment and Certification:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and the results will be given to you immediately. Before sitting your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £24 for a PDF copy and £39 for an original print copy sent to you by post.
Who is this course for?
- Professionals, who work in the business or corporate setting, especially people who are part of the sales, marketing, and communications departments. Furthermore, it will help the top executive execute and command their subordinates to help in increasing sales.
- People who are interested in learning more about business communication and those people who are struggling with communication and expressing their thoughts into actions.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Sales Manager
- Business Development
- Executive Producers
- Financial Experts
- Group Account Director
- Marketing Manager
- Public Relations Officer
- Sales Specialist
- And Many More!
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.