UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Sales & Sales Techniques Diploma (Level 5) – CPD Accredited
Sales & Sales Techniques course is designed by specialist by considering the need of both the job seekers and people already working in established businesses, which covers most of your professional needs in the field of sales management and sales coaching.
Sales & Sales Techniques diploma course will help you to learn from scratch and take you to higher level of professionalism. As you may know that sales management skills are important because possessing good sales management skills establish the trust and professionalism in the workplace. So, if you are looking to gain various sales management and sales coaching skills then this is your most desired course.
Are you new to online learning?
Don’t worry. Along with providing most professional courses, UKPDA also provides the most regular tutor support via online mediums, and will guide you in every possible way to get most out of your online course. Further to this, assessments are really challenging, but interestingly, will not take much of your time. You will have to read through the provided study material and attempt the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) afterwards.
The following is included for online study with UK Professional Development Academy.
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
Level 5 Sales & Sales Techniques Diploma is CPD Certificate. To achieve a Level 5 Sales & Sales Techniques Diploma learner must have to achieve 10 Modules with 100 Credits to get CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion.
Module 1: Coaching Sales People
- Understand the definition of coaching
- Identify and monitor key information
- Communicate effectively
- Use coaching techniques
- Avoid common mistakes
Module 2: Sales Team Motivation
- Discuss how to create a motivational environment
- Understand the importance of communication and training in motivating sales teams
- Determine steps your organization can take to motivate sales team members
- Understand the benefits of tailoring motivation to individual employees
- Apply the principles of fostering a motivational environment to your own organization
Module 3: Overcoming Sales Objections
- Understand the factors that contribute to customer objections.
- Define different objections.
- Recognize different strategies to overcome objections.
- Identify the real objections.
- Find points of interest.
- Learn how to deflate objections and close the sale.
Module 4: Personal Branding
- Define your image.
- Control your image.
- Understand how to sharpen your brand.
- Use social media appropriately.
- Manage your brand in a crisis.
- Develop a professional appearance.
Module 5: Marketing Basics
- Define your market.
- Know the different types of marketing and ways to use them.
- Learn effective ways of communicating with the customer.
- Know how to set marketing goals and strategies.
- Recognize common marketing mistakes and know how to avoid them.
Module 6: Multi Level Marketing
- Know how multi-level marketing works
- Build contacts
- Recruit new agents
- Be familiar with social media and marketing
- Provide training for recruits
Module 7: Media and Public Relations
- Network for success
- Manage “Meet and Great” opportunities
- Dress for success
- Write effectively
- Set goals
- Manage media relations
- Plan issue and crisis communication
- Use social media
Module 8: Social Media Marketing
- Understand different social media platforms
- Identify audience
- Monitor and measure performance
- Consider pros and cons before making decisions
Module 9: Internet Marketing
- Know how to conduct market research
- Develop a workable internet marketing campaign
- Recognize your target market
- Understand your brand
- Grasp SEO and website characteristics
- Find and capture leads
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, learner will get access to UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the Test in the case of not being successful at first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the Final Assignment(s) / Final Test Learner needs to pay for CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion either in PDF format or Hardcopy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £37
Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £65 + Local postage charges £9 & International £14
Who is this course for?
Without any prior knowledge of Sales & Sales Techniques the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Sales & Sales Techniques can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for Sales & Sales Techniques Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of Marketing is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.