London School of Business and Communication
Add to basket or enquire
Discover how you can easily attract customers even when you are not trying to sell something! You know that selling is more than the techniques of convincing people to buy from you.
You can have the best product, the best price, use the best-known sales techniques and yet not being able to sell!
One of our collaborators, an experienced sales professional, faced a situation in which, even though it may seem absurd, he was having difficulties in selling a free product: a competitive one with average features, without hidden flaws and without doubting the skills of his sales team.
The experience of the sales professionals with whom we’ve worked on creating this sales course has proved that the relationship with your customers is the one that matters the most.
Why? Because the customers with whom you have a relationship prefer to buy from you, even if your product is more expensive or it’s not as good as the ones of your competitors. In this sales course you will find the reasons why they still choose to buy from you.
The Sales Masterclass is the result of more than 10 years of working closely with experienced sales professionals who shared their knowledge and revealed valuable insider secrets.
The result is now within your reach, making the difference between having an idea about sales and mastering sales.
What separates the sales professionals from the great mass of sales amateurs is the willingness to discover new ways of improving their skills and the ability to take action.
Enroll now and discover how you can easily attract customers even when you are not trying to sell something.
You will know how to:
- Use the WOW factor to make yourself memorable
- Easily deal with your customer’s objections
- Exercise the winner’s posture and the $100,000 per day attitude in order to sell more
- Improve your persuasion skills using 8 techniques of hypnotic and meta language
- Get rid of the infested words and replace them with words that can make you more pleasant and attractive to others
- Use the power of favor to strengthen your relationships
- Introduce yourself to new clients in an original and memorable way
- Use the common ground and the Rapport in order to get closer to your clients
- Follow up for converting more of your prospects into customers
- Deal with the complaints from unsatisfied customers and turning them into loyal customers
- Use the most effective 9 negotiation techniques in order to get the most out of a negotiation
- Build long-lasting relationships with your customers
- Defuse the tense situations and induce willingness
- Apply 6 valuable tips that will help you increase your prestige so people will be more eager to buy from you
…and so much more
What do I get from this Sales Course?
- 217 course pages in a premium business magazine format that you can easily print
- 61 real life examples with extra knowledge from the most experienced professionals
- 18 high quality infographics that help you understand everything easier and quickly
- 47 real cases practical applications with role playing for easily putting into practice everything you learn
- Feedback for every answer and option you choose on the real cases practical applications
- Full Guidance & Support
- Graduation Certificate downloadable as pdf and optionally the printed version
Module 1 - How I Sold for 65 Million Dollars in Time of Crisis
1.1. What is the secret of successful salespeople and why they are always successful
1.2. How successful salespeople sell and how we can learn to sell like them
1.3. People buy from those they trust. How you can be a very trustful person
1.4. The 3 golden sales phases and why common sales techniques no longer work
1.5. Do not try to sell everyone – the secret is to focus on really important clients
1.6. What you can do when a relationship with a customer no longer works
Module 2 - How You Can Make the People Want to Buy From You
2.1. How and when it’s better to start the discussion about sale
2.2. How do you know if you can close a sale from the beginning and with what strategy
2.3. How you can make people feel important when they are buying from you
2.4. What is the effect of the 300 Watts smile on sales
2.5. The 2 magic rules for a winning attitude in sales that everybody should use
Module 3 - How to Get a Meeting and How to Handle Sales Objections
3.1. How to get a sales meeting in the easiest and most secure way
3.2. The golden rules for preparing a sales meeting
3.3. How to be prepared for the customer’s objections
3.4. How to know if it’s not an objection but an excuse and how to deal with it
3.5. The 3 steps to identify the real objections when the buyer doesn’t tell them directly
Module 4 - How to become a Trustful and Reliable Person that People Want to Buy From
4.1. Your image sells more than yourself - how to create a reliable image that sells
4.2. What are the positions, gestures and expressions that help you sell
4.3. What is the perfect voice to use that sells easier
4.4. How to have a $ 100,000 per day attitude
4.5. People buy if they have things in common with you – how to set the common ground
4.6. How a favor to your client can bring you more sales than all the sales techniques in one place
Module 5 - Talk Less and Listen More. The Magic Questions Technique in Sales
5.1. How to really listen to our customers to make them feel understood
5.2. How to formulate the magic questions in sales - when to use open questions
5.3. How to make the buyer be more open and co-operant using the consultative questions
5.4. What is the role of closed questions in closing the sale
Module 6 - How to Make People Remember You and Want to Buy From You
6.1. People buy from people and not from salespeople
6.2. The golden rules in attending a social event when you want to sell
6.3. How you can always remember the others’ names to make them feel important
6.4. A wrong handshake can make you lose a sale. How your handshake can sell
6.5. How to introduce ourselves to have the biggest impact in sales
6.6. How to turn business cards into personal promotional tools
6.7. A quick guide to easily make small talk on any occasion
Module 7 - How to Win Our Customers For Good
7.1. What is the bond between customer loyalty and communication with the customer
7.2. Follow-up as an effective way of converting prospects into customers
7.3. What are the 3 valuable techniques for assessing the customer satisfaction
7.4. How to deal with unsatisfied customers in order to get the best results
Module 8 - How to Negotiate in Order to Increase Your Sales With Less Effort
8.1. When does it worth to negotiate in sales?
8.2. The 6 golden proven rules of a successful negotiation
8.3. What is your negotiation style and when it is best to use it
8.4. The key stages of negotiation. How to be prepared for each stage
8.5. How to earn the trust and respect of our negotiation partners
8.6. The essential skills of the successful negotiator
8.7. The most effective 9 negotiation techniques I have successfully used in practice
8.8. How to negotiate like a pro using the superior authority technique
8.9. How to get the approval for a higher price using the diversion technique
Module 9 - How to Speak Our Customers’ Language Using NLP Techniques
9.1. How to recognize the communication pattern in order to speak the others’ language
9.2. How the Rapport helps us to get closer to our customers
9.3. The concrete steps to create a Rapport with our customers
9.4. How to become masters of persuasion using hypnotic and meta language
Module 10 - Advanced Communication for the Most Successful Salespeople
10.1. What are the Socratic Questions and how they can help us in sales
10.2. Why using the infested words can ruin our sales and how to get rid of them
10.3. How to respond to greetings in order to have closer relationships
10.4. How to choose the most favorable position when we communicate at a table/desk
10.5. 6 powerful methods to increase and convey our prestige and professional value
- High quality courses delivered in a premium business magazine format through engaging and captivating content.
- Instant access to up to date valuable knowledge from the industry leading experts that you can put into practice immediately.
- Clear and concise language, easy to understand regardless of the complexity of the topic.
- Real life case studies offering role play, seamlessly putting into practice everything you learn.
- Captivating infographics, illustrating key points that help you understand and remember quickly and easily.
- Relaxed course schedule - you are free to organize your time as you wish andyou can learn at your own pace 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- Stress-free assessment methods - you can repeat the course activities until you’re happy with the results.
- Amazing customer service and administrative support from the moment you enroll until you complete your courses.
- Certification - instantly download your graduation certificate as a pdf or get the official printed version.
- Accessible learning – for many of our courses you don’t need previous experience or certain qualifications to enroll.
- User friendly online learning platform – simple and easy to use for everyone.
- Great value for money - premium courses at the most affordable prices.
How long will it take to complete my course?
The course takes 12 weeks and every week we recommend you to spend 3 to 5 hours learning and participating in your course activities, any day and time that suits you best.
How will I be assessed?
You can take all our courses even without being assessed. You decide how much you are willing to engage in your course. However, if you want to receive a certificate of completion, you have to get a pass mark (minimum 5/D) as a result of your participation in the course activities.
After each module, you will participate in real case simulations and practical applications in order to apply what you’ve just learned to actual real life situations. You will receive feedback for every solution you propose.
At the end you will attempt the final assessment in order to finish the course. Because the practical applications are the most important part in the learning process, the final assessment questions are quite easy to answer and the final assessment is only an official requirement, not a stressful exam. You don’t have to pay anything for the assessment.
Full Guidance & Support
When you enroll in a course with BigMainStreet, you will have a Tutor who will watch over your course progress and will send you notifications by phone or email whenever it will be necessary.
Who is this course for?
This Sales Masterclass is perfect for:
Those who want to pursue a career in sales and looking to develop their sales skills
More experienced Sales Professionals wishing to update their skills and knowledge
Customer Service Representatives
Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
Anyone who wants to sell easier, more and build long-lasting relationships
This sales course helps you become the person everyone wants to be around and buy from regardless of what you sell.
No prior knowledge is necessary.
Can I find a job easier by graduating this course?
By enrolling in this course, you will take part in a superior professional training program designed by specialists in their fields and you will get the practical knowledge that will definitely help you differentiate from other competitors when you will apply for a job or for a promotion.
- There is no previous experience or qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available to all students aged 18 or over, of all academic backgrounds.
- Basic understanding of English language is required to attend this course.
- You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection.
This Sales Masterclass allows you to fulfill various roles, including:
Key Account Manager
National Sales Manager
Business Development Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.