Learn the practical application of sales techniques and the management of a firm’s sales operations with the Sales Manager Training Course.
If you want to pursue your career as a Sales Manager, the course is the best option for you. The course covers all the areas that you should focus on maintaining the sales of a company.
This best ever course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Sales Manager Training Course is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
Benefits of studying Sales Manager Training Course:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
A sales manager is responsible for leading and guiding a team of sales people in an organization. He determines the sales goals and quotas, creates a sales plan, and analyzes data. He also assigns sales training and sales territories, and mentors other members of the sales team. The course teaches you all the areas and guides you on how to perform the job as a manager.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Sales and Marketing
- Defining Marketing
- Recognizing Trends
- Doing Market Research
- Strategies for Success
- Mission Statements
- Trade Shows
- Developing a Marketing Plan
- Increasing Business
- Saying No to New Business
- Advertising Myths
- Networking Tips
- Focusing on Your Customer
- What Influences People in Forming Relationships?
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Communication Skills for Relationship Selling
- Non-Verbal Messages
- The Handshake
- Small Talk
- Selling Skills
- The Sales Cycle
- Framing Success
- Setting Goals with SPIRIT!
- The Path to Efficiency
- Customer Service
- Selling More
- Selling Price
- Building Credibility
- Critical Communication Skills
- Observation Skills
- Handling Customer Complaints
- Overcoming Objections
- Handling Objections
- Pricing Issues
- Buying Signals
- Closing the Sale
In Person Sales
- In-Person Sales
- Examples of In-Person Sales
- Sales Funnel
- How to Make More Money Through Sales Psychology
- Why Sales Could be the Most Profitable Skill in the World
- How to Reduce the Number of Times You Hear the Word “No”
- One of the Most Powerful Weapons in the Professional Sales Person’s Arsenal
- The Secret of Why “Always Be Closing” Works
- How to Use the Powerful and Subtle Technique of “Assuming the Sale”
- The Most Powerful Negotiating Tool Ever
- How to Never Overcome an Objection Again
- A Little Known Sales Secret Used by Only the Top 1% of Sales People
- How to Succeed Without Relying On “Techniques”
- How the Psychology of Sales SAVES You Money in Your Everyday Life
- How to Make Prospects Like You
- How to Be Persistent Without Irritating the Prospect
- How to Avoid EVER Being Annoying!
- The Most Important Idea in Sales
- How to Create a Powerful Self Image in the Eyes of the Prospect
- The True Power of Psychology in Sales
- A Summary of These Powerful Techniques and Ideas
- What Is a Coach?
- Authentic Leadership
- Best Practices
- Maintenance Strategies
- Avoid Common Mistakes
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Sales Manager Training Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How long does this course take if one would study 10 hours a week?
Hi Heike, Thanks for the question. The course duration is 20 hours if you want to complete it in one sitting. Therefore, it will take 2 weeks if you study 10 hours a week. You will get one year access to the course after purchasing and you can complete the course anytime within a year. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.