Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Sales Management :
Sales Management Diploma (Level 5) - Upon successful completion, learner will get Endorsed Diploma from awarding organisation Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
Sales Management Diploma is one of the Most Selling Marketing Diploma offered by ILC to provide Knowledge about Sales Management to those who are looking to work in Marketing and sales Sector. ILC is one of the Leading Online Sales Management Diploma provider in United Kingdom. Sales Management Diploma include important modules that teach learner about their need and succession in their professional life.
Sales Management Diploma provides learner with key information about application and skills that are demanded in this Sector. Sales Management Diploma provide lessons, modules and quizzes to get access and knowledge on the end provided with Professional Certificate that helps in Career building in professional life. Sales Management Diploma makes learner able to understand concept of Marketing and their fundamentals, Internet Marketing and Multi-Level Marketing, Understand Media and Public Relations, Social Media Marketing, Coaching Salespeople and Motivating Your Sales Team and Self Confidence, and Overcoming Sales Objections to succeed in their Marketing professional life.
Sales Management : Course Benefits
The following is included for online study with ILC.
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online Moodle 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout this Sales Management course by online.
Sales Management Diploma - Endorsed Diploma : Course Outline
Level 5 Sales Management Diploma is a Professional Development Diploma. To achieve a Level 5 Sales Management Diploma learner must have to achieve 10 Modules with 100 Credits to get Certificate of Completion from awarding organisation Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
Module 1: Fundamentals of Sale
- Understand the language of sales
- Prepare for a sales opportunity
- Begin the discussion on the right foot
- Make an effective pitch
- Handle objections
- Seal the deal
- Follow up on sales
- Set sales goals
- Manage sales data
- Use a prospect board
Module 2: In-Person Sales (IPS)
- Understand in-person sales
- Explain the sales funnel
- Explore sales techniques
- Develop loyalty
- Identify ways to build customer base
Module 3: Customer Support
- Define customer support
- Know the different venues for customer support
- Recognise challenges of customer support
- Learn different applications
- Know proper forms of documentation
- Learning to be proactive in customer support
Module 4: Handling Difficult Customers
- Cultivate a positive attitude
- Manage internal and external stress
- Develop abilities to listen actively and empathise
- Build a rapport with customers in person and over the phone
- Understand the diverse challenges posed by customers
- Develop strategies to adapt to challenging circumstances
Module 5: Overcoming sales objections
- Understand the factors that contribute to customer objections.
- Define different objections.
- Recognise different strategies to overcome objections.
- Identify the real objections.
- Find points of interest.
- Learn how to deflate objections and close the sale.
Module 6: Becoming effective Salesman
- Learn how to develop effective traits
- Learn how to “know” your clients better.
- Better represent the product/service
- Cultivate effective leads
- Sell with authority
- Learn how to build trusting, long term relationships with customers
Module 7: Prospecting and lead generation
- Identify prospects
- Implement both traditional and new marketing methods
- Use the pipeline effectively
- Educate customers
- Track activity and make adjustments as needed
Module 8: Training Staff for Trade Show
- Recognise effective ways of preparing for a trade show
- Know essential points to setting up a booth
- Know the Dos and Don’ts behaviours during the show
- Acknowledge visitors and welcome them to the booth
- Engage potential customers and work towards a sale
- Wrap up the trade show and customer leads
Module 9: Motivating sales team
- Discuss how to create a motivational environment
- Understand the importance of communication and training in motivating sales teams
- Determine steps your organisation can take to motivate sales team members
- Understand the benefits of tailoring motivation to individual employees
- Apply the principles of fostering a motivational environment to your own organisation
Module 10: Sales Coaching
- Understand coaching
- Identify the difference between coaching and training
- Monitor data
- Practice coaching activities
- Affect company culture
Sales Management : Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to ILC Moodle, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. ILC Moodle can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 80%. You can retake the test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Sales Management : Course Duration
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Moodle for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Sales Management : Course Certification
Upon successfully passing the Final Assignment(s) / Final Test Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from ILC either in PDF format or Hardcopy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £40
Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £60 + postage charges £15
Endorsed Diploma Level 5 Diploma in Sales Management from Awarding Body TQUK (Hardcopy) = £99 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
Sales Management Course is for;
Anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Sales Management can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this Sales Management course.
Sales Management Course Requirements :
There are no precise requirements for Sales Management Diploma as no prior knowledge and experience of Marketing is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this Sales Management course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
After completing the Sales Management course, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career such as:
- Sales Representative
- Account Manager
- Account Executive
- External Sales Representative
- Sales Consultant
- Sales Manager
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Associate
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.Leave a review