Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Key Account Management Training - Acudemy Ltd
The best way to ‘retain’ good business accounts is to develop them. Account Management should not simply be about maintaining accounts. The course looks at how to build long-term profitable relationships, so your existing clients will stay with you for longer, spend more with you and are open to cross and up-selling opportunities.
Providing participants with an environment that will empower them whilst developing their skills to act as a catalyst for effective partnerships between employers and employees rewarding dedication, commitment and effort by the provision of best-in-class training committed to fulfilling clients’ needs and managing the expectations of both learners and employers working in accordance with best practice Celebrating the success of others
Our training programs are designed to empower learners, enabling them to achieve their educational and career goals. We build bright futures by facilitating participants with the skills to bring about a unique combination of benefits for themselves and their employer.
The training programme is due to be held at our Glasgow venue, within a lively and spontaneous environment. Nearest station is Glasgow Central Station which is within short walking distance.
Type: Theory & Practical Exercise
Financial Options: Further discounts for upfront payment.
Rewards: Course Attendance Certificate by Acudemy
Course Highlights will be:
- Gain a stronger understanding of what has changed in Account Management and what our clients want from us in today’s ever competitive market.
- How to plan to plan an effective Key account strategy and gaining a stronger understanding of setting goals and creating a social media plan
- How to build and deepen a strong business relationship using insights and education
- Moving from a supplier to partner relationship and focusing on achieving Trusted advisor status with clients.
- How to create stronger conversations naturally leading to more cross and upselling opportunities
- Develop a better understanding of the client’s decision-making process to enable you to gain a stronger understanding of how you can help them to achieve their objectives.
Who is this course for?
Salespeople Account Managers
Key account Managers
Sales Team Members
There is no pre-requisite for this course
Key Account Manager
Key Account Representative
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.