Add to basket or enquire
Kickstart your career & boost your employability by helping you discover your skills, talents and interests with our special Sales Executive Bundle . You’ll create a pathway to your ideal job as this course is designed to uplift your career in the relevant industry. It provides professional training that employers are looking for in today’s workplaces.
This Sales Executive Bundle consists the following Professional Career Oriented courses:
- Course 1: Diploma in Sales and Marketing Strategies
- Course 2: Retail Management
- Course 3: Accounting and Finance
- Course 4: Complete Customer Service and Communication Skills
**Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price**
Learn about Sales Executive from industry experts and boost your professional skill. This Sales Executive Diploma will enhance your skill and make you ready for the job market. You’ll get expert opinions about the best practices and problems of the Sales Executive. You’ll also gain the skills of Sales Executive to excel in your job and tips to master professional skills in no time.
You’ll be connected with the community of Sales Executive professionals and gain first-hand experience of Sales Executive problem-solving. The Sales Executive is self-paced. You can complete your course and attend the examination in your suitable schedule.
This Sales Executive will provide you with the latest information and updates of Sales Executive. It will keep you one step ahead of others and increase your chances of growth.
Easily learn the skills and knowledge you desire with our Sales Executive, you get an unparalleled learning experience with us and you get a digital certificate, transcript and a student ID card all included with the course price.
The goodies doesn’t end there, as a bonus, for a limited time only you will get 3 additional courses with this Sales Executive for free!
What makes us the go to choice for people who want to learn about Sales Executive is our dedication and commitment to providing you with the best service possible. You will get unlimited access to the Sales Executive, no matter where you are in the world you will be able to access your Sales Executive any time you want.
Should you have any questions while studying this Sales Executive, our experienced tutors and mentors will answer them via email and live chat.
With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Enrol in our Sales Executive today and start learning.
Why buy this Sales Executive?
- Unlimited access to all 4 courses for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
- Get 2 additional courses included as bonus
**Diploma in Sales and Marketing Strategies**
Module 01: Understanding the Talk
- Understanding the Talk
Module 02: Getting Prepared to Make the Call
- Getting Prepared to Make the Call
Module 03: Creative Openings
- Creative Openings
Module 04: Making Your Pitch
- Making Your Pitch
Module 05: Handling Objections
- Handling Objections
Module 06: Sealing the Deal
- Sealing the Deal
Module 07: Following Up
- Following Up
Module 08: Setting Goals
- Setting Goals
Module 09: Managing Your Data
- Managing Your Data
Module 10: Using a Prospect Board
- Using a Prospect Board
Module 11: What is Marketing?
- What is Marketing?
Module 12: Common Marketing Types (I)
- Common Marketing Types (I)
Module 13: Common Marketing Types (II
- Common Marketing Types (II)
Module 14: The Marketing Mix
- The Marketing Mix
Module 15: Communicating the Right Way
- Communicating the Right Way
Module 16: Customer Communications
- Customer Communications
Module 17: Marketing Goals
- Marketing Goals
Module 18: The Marketing Funnel
- The Marketing Funnel
Module 19: Marketing Mistakes (I)
- Marketing Mistakes (I)
Module 20: Marketing Mistakes (II)
- Marketing Mistakes (II)
Module 01: Introduction to Retail Management
- Introduction to Retail Management
Module 02: Retail Strategy
- Retail Strategy
Module 03: Retail Buying and Merchandising
- Retail Buying and Merchandising
Module 04: Retail Pricing
- Retail Pricing
Module 05: Supply Chain Management in Retailing
- Supply Chain Management in Retailing
Module 06: The Sales Process and Dealing with Customers at the Checkout
- The Sales Process and Dealing with Customers at the Checkout
Module 07:Importance of Consumer Behaviour
- Importance of Consumer Behaviour
Module 08: Taking Trends and Targeting Customers Effectively
- Taking Trends and Targeting Customers Effectively
Module 09: The Importance of Communicating with Customers
- The Importance of Communicating with Customers
Module 10: Choosing a Retail Location
- Choosing a Retail Location
Module 11: Retail Psychology
- Retail Psychology
Module 12: Negotiate the Right Deal with Suppliers
- Negotiate the Right Deal with Suppliers
Module 13: Develop Store Security Procedures
- Develop Store Security Procedures
Module 14: Management Skills for Leading Your Team
- Management Skills for Leading Your Team
Module 15: Selling in Multiple Channels
- Selling in Multiple Channels
Module 16: Retail Brand Management
- Retail Brand Management
Module 17: Health & Safety for Retail Stores
- Health & Safety for Retail Stores
Module 18: Consumer Rights Act
- Consumer Rights Act
**Accounting and Finance**
Module : 01
- Chris Moore – Accounting
- Chris Moore – 1. Introduction
- Chris Moore – 2. First Transactions
- Chris Moore – 3. T Accounts introduction
- Chris Moore – 4. T-Accounts conclusion
- Chris Moore – 5. Trial Balance
- Chris Moore – 6. Income Statement
- Chris Moore – 7. Balance Sheet
Module : 02
- Chris Moore – 8. Balance Sheet Variations
- Chris Moore – 9. Accounts in practise
- Chris Moore – 10. Balance Sheets what are they
- Chris Moore – 11. Balance Sheet Level 2
- Chris Moore – 12. Income Statement Introduction
- Chris Moore – 13. Are they Expenses, or Assets
- Chris Moore – 14. Accounting Jargon
Module : 03
- Chris Moore – 15. Accruals Accounting is Fundamental
- Chris Moore – 16. Trial Balance 3 days ago More
- Chris Moore – 17. Fixed Assets and how it is shown in the Income Statement
- Chris Moore – 18. Stock movements and how this affects the financials
- Chris Moore – 19. Accounts Receivable
- Chris Moore – 20. How to calculate the Return on Capital Employed
- Chris Moore – 21. Transfer Pricing – International Rules
**Complete Customer Service and Communication Skills**
Complete Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Module One: Who We Are and What We Do
- Module Two: Establishing Your Attitude
- Module Three: Identifying and Addressing Customer Needs
- Module Four: Generating Return Business
- Module Five: In-Person Customer Service
- Module Six: Giving Customer Service over the Phone
- Module Seven: Providing Electronic Customer Service
- Module Eight: Recovering Difficult Customers
- Module Nine: Understanding When to Escalate
After studying the course materials of the Sales Executive you will be able to take the MCQ test that will assess your knowledge. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
This Sales Executive does not require you to have any prior qualifications or experience. You can just enrol and start learning.
This Sales Executive was made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones. You will be able to access the course from anywhere at any time as long as you have a good enough internet connection.
As this course comes with multiple courses included as bonus, you will be able to pursue multiple occupations. This Sales Executive is a great way for you to gain multiple skills from the comfort of your home.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.