Add to basket or enquire
Too many managers do not have the promotable trait called Executive Presence. There are numerous definitions - some focus simply on the communication skills others focus on skills that are too tactical. Leaders need to project the Executive Presence to motivate and challenge their direct reports. Learn the key skills for Executive Presence - that reflect your readiness to be promoted.
Why you should Attend:Has this happened to you? You realize that everyone around you is getting promoted except for you. The feedback you have received focuses on your superior ability to get results with the caveat that your communication lacks emotional-social intelligence. If this sounds familiar and you are not sure what your next steps are, you need to take to improve your Executive Presence.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- The leader exudes self-confidence
- They use influence and emotional-social intelligent communication style balanced with a sincere drive for results
- Understand the business- strategically - knows how things work
- Lead team on an issue or challenge - work toward goal and results
- Choose appropriate modes to operate - negotiation, directness, results driven, etc
- Provides timely feedback Component that often gets focused on: appearance that exudes self-confidence
- Effectively manages perceptions
- It is more than just dressing well
- Can be counted on when times are tough - inner winner mindset
Who is this course for?
- Individual Contributors
- High Potentials
- Baby Boomers
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.