Add to basket or enquire
Win over your clients and learn how to convert leads into sales with the Sales Consultant Course. This training program is ideal for those who have little experience in working in a sales environment and want to master the skills to fast track their career. You will learn how to build client relationships, network, identify opportunities in the market and much more.
Throughout this course, you will explore what it’s like to work in a sales environment and the importance of thinking strategically. You will learn how to conduct market research, how to promote products and develop your sales skills when communicating with potential clients and customers. Our instructor-led program includes case studies and exercises that provide real-world practice to help you become a sales professional in no time.
- Explore the role of a sales consultant and the key responsibilities of the job
- Be able to identify potential clients and opportunities in the market
- Understand how to maintain a strong relationship with clients
- Develop essential networking, communication and strategic prospecting skills
- Learn how to generate new leads through meeting with consumers
- Understand how to utilise social media and the internet to market products
- Gain a solid understanding of what it’s like to work in a sales environment
- Kickstart your career with a recognised qualification in sales consulting
What will you learn in this Sales Consultant Course:
Module - 1
- Defining Marketing
- Recognizing Trends
- Doing Market Research
- Strategies for Success
- Mission Statements
- Trade Shows
- Developing a Marketing Plan
- Increasing Business
- Saying No to New Business
- Advertising Myths
- Networking Tips
Module - 2
- Focusing on Your Customer
- What Influences People in Forming Relationships?
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Communication Skills for Relationship Selling
- Non-Verbal Messages
- The Handshake
- Small Talk
Module - 3
- Selling Skills
- The Sales Cycle
- Framing Success
- Setting Goals with SPIRIT!
- The Path to Efficiency
- Customer Service
- Selling More
- Selling Price
Module - 4
- Building Credibility
- Critical Communication Skills
- Observation Skills
- Handling Customer Complaints
- Overcoming Objections
- Handling Objections
- Pricing Issues
- Buying Signals
- Closing the Sale
Method of Assessment:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice quiz based assessment, which will determine whether you have passed the course (60% pass mark). The test will be marked immediately and results will be published instantly.
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to obtain the certificates. You can claim a PDF certificate by paying a little processing fee of £2. There is an additional fee to obtain a hardcopy certificate which is £9.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for aspiring sales consultants, or those who are new to the field and wish to brush up on their skills and knowledge. This is a beginners course for learners who have little or no knowledge of sales consulting.
Many industries have sales departments, and there is a wide range of career opportunities in this field. On successful completion of this course, learners will be able to explore a career in the following related roles:
- Sales Consultant
- Sales Advisor
- Sales Executive
- Sales Co-ordinator
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.