Discover the secrets that differentiate the successful salespeople from the sales amateurs! We know that if we want to get different results than the ones we’ve got till now, we have to do something different.
So if you want to sell more then you have to start focusing on what’s really important. These days the relationship with your customers is far more important than all the sales techniques you could ever use.
In this course you find out how you can make this relationship grow and last by getting closer to your customers and earning their trust. You will be able to take the relationship to a higher level where you will sell more and easier.
The Sales Best Practices for Salespeople Course is the result of more than 10 years of working closely with experienced sales professionals who shared their knowledge and revealed valuable insider secrets.
The result is now within your reach with a clear and concise content, relevant examples and captivating real case studies based on role-playing.
What separates the sales professionals from the great mass of sales amateurs is the willingness to discover new ways of improving their skills and the ability to take action.
Enroll now and discover how you can easily close more sales just by focusing on the relationship with your customers.
You will know how to:
- Understand your customer’s need and provide solutions adapted to a specific need
- Be more convincing by focusing on the benefits that your product could bring to your customer
- Earn the other’s trust
- Get the most out of a sales discussion
- Dress in order to create an image that sells
- Use your body language to make yourself pleasant and sell easily
- Become a better listener
- Deal with your customer’s objections
- Easily make small talk on any occasion
- Sell at a social event
…and so much more
What do I get from this Sales Course?
- 135 course pages in a premium business magazine format that you can easily print
- 44 real life examples with extra knowledge from the most experienced professionals
- 12 high quality infographics that help you understand everything easier and quickly
- 33 real cases practical applications with role playing for easily putting into practice everything you learn
- Feedback for every answer and option you choose on the real cases practical applications
- Full Guidance & Support
- Graduation Certificate downloadable as pdf and optionally the printed version
Module 1 - How I Sold for 65 Million Dollars in Time of Crisis
1.1. What is the secret of successful salespeople and why they are always successful
1.2. How successful salespeople sell and how we can learn to sell like them
1.3. People buy from those they trust. How you can be a very trustful person
1.4. The 3 golden sales phases and why common sales techniques no longer work
1.5. Do not try to sell everyone – the secret is to focus on really important clients
1.6. What you can do when a relationship with a customer no longer works
Module 2 - How You Can Make the People Want to Buy From You
2.1. How and when it’s better to start the discussion about sale
2.2. How do you know if you can close a sale from the beginning and with what strategy
2.3. How you can make people feel important when they are buying from you
2.4. What is the effect of the 300 Watts smile on sales
2.5. The 2 magic rules for a winning attitude in sales that everybody should use
Module 3 - How to Get a Meeting and How to Handle Sales Objections
3.1. How to get a sales meeting in the easiest and most secure way
3.2. The golden rules for preparing a sales meeting
3.3. How to be prepared for the customer’s objections
3.4. How to know if it’s not an objection but an excuse and how to deal with it
3.5. The 3 steps to identify the real objections when the buyer doesn’t tell them directly
Module 4 - How to become a Trustful and Reliable Person that People Want to Buy From
4.1. Your image sells more than yourself - how to create a reliable image that sells
4.2. What are the positions, gestures and expressions that help you sell
4.3. What is the perfect voice to use that sells easier
4.4. How to have a $ 100,000 per day attitude
4.5. People buy if they have things in common with you – how to set the common ground
4.6. How a favor to your client can bring you more sales than all the sales techniques in one place
Module 5 - Talk Less and Listen More. The Magic Questions Technique in Sales
5.1. How to really listen to our customers to make them feel understood
5.2. How to formulate the magic questions in sales - when to use open questions
5.3. How to make the buyer be more open and co-operant using the consultative questions
5.4. What is the role of closed questions in closing the sale
Module 6 - How to Make People Remember You and Want to Buy From You
6.1. People buy from people and not from salespeople
6.2. The golden rules in attending a social event when you want to sell
6.3. How you can always remember the others’ names to make them feel important
6.4. A wrong handshake can make you lose a sale. How your handshake can sell
6.5. How to introduce ourselves to have the biggest impact in sales
6.6. How to turn business cards into personal promotional tools
6.7. A quick guide to easily make small talk on any occasion
- High quality courses delivered in a premium business magazine format through engaging and captivating content.
- Instant access to up to date valuable knowledge from the industry leading experts that you can put into practice immediately.
- Clear and concise language, easy to understand regardless of the complexity of the topic.
- Real life case studies offering role play, seamlessly putting into practice everything you learn.
- Captivating infographics, illustrating key points that help you understand and remember quickly and easily.
- Relaxed course schedule - you are free to organize your time as you wish andyou can learn at your own pace 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- Stress-free assessment methods - you can repeat the course activities until you’re happy with the results.
- Amazing customer service and administrative support from the moment you enroll until you complete your courses.
- Certification - instantly download your graduation certificate as a pdf or get the official printed version.
- Accessible learning – for many of our courses you don’t need previous experience or certain qualifications to enroll.
- User friendly online learning platform – simple and easy to use for everyone.
- Great value for money - premium courses at the most affordable prices.
How long will it take to complete my course?
The course takes 12 weeks and every week we recommend you to spend 3 to 5 hours learning and participating in your course activities, any day and time that suits you best.
How will I be assessed?
You can take all our courses even without being assessed. You decide how much you are willing to engage in your course. However, if you want to receive a certificate of completion, you have to get a pass mark (minimum 5/D) as a result of your participation in the course activities.
After each module, you will participate in real case simulations and practical applications in order to apply what you’ve just learned to actual real life situations. You will receive feedback for every solution you propose.
At the end you will attempt the final assessment in order to finish the course. Because the practical applications are the most important part in the learning process, the final assessment questions are quite easy to answer and the final assessment is only an official requirement, not a stressful exam. You don’t have to pay anything for the assessment.
Full Guidance & Support
When you enroll in a course with BigMainStreet, you will have a Tutor who will watch over your course progress and will send you notifications by phone or email whenever it will be necessary.
Who is this course for?
This Sales Best Practices for Salespeople Course is perfect for:
Young people eager to start a career in sales and looking to develop their sales skills
More experienced Sales Professionals wishing to update their skills and knowledge
Customer Service Representatives
Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
Anyone who wants to sell easier, more and build long-lasting relationships
This sales course helps you sell with easiness and charisma even when you are not actually trying to sell something.
No prior knowledge is necessary.
Can I find a job easier by graduating this Sales course?
By enrolling in this course, you will take part in a superior professional training program designed by specialists in their fields and you will get the practical knowledge that will definitely help you differentiate from other competitors when you will apply for a job or for a promotion.
- There is no previous experience or qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available to all students aged 18 or over, of all academic backgrounds.
- Basic understanding of English language is required to attend this course.
- You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection.
This Sales Best Practices for Salespeople Course allows you to fulfill various roles, including:
Key Account Manager
National Sales Manager
Business Development Manager
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.