The Knowledge Academy
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Sales Bootcamp Overview
This Sales Bootcamp is designed to bring new salespeople rapidly up to speed and ensure that they begin to contribute to their organisation as quickly as possible in a competitive environment.
It is an intensive course with the most comprehensive content and will concentrate on equipping delegates with proven skills, techniques and confidence that they can immediately use in their own organisation to make profitable sales.
What will you learn?
Once you have completed this course you will be able to fully:
- Understand why people buy
- Learn to use a structured sales framework
- Learn to read situations and people when questioning your customers and prospects
- Gain confidence in your abilities and be motivated to put your learnings into practice
- Become more proactive
- Recognise opportunities and be able to close on them
- Keep sight of the goal of profitable, sustainable business
Sales Bootcamp Overview
- Understanding the role of the salesperson
- What your buyer buys and their motives
- Pre-visit preparation
- Telephone appointments
- Running successful meetings
- Using open and closed questions
- Listening skills and techniques
- Drawing out dissatisfaction with current situation
- Anticipating objections, understanding why they occur and working up strong answers
- Using visual aids and demonstrations
- Positive closing techniques for success
- Using interpersonal skills to influence the buyer
- Negotiation and proposal writing
- Key account selling
- Making presentations
- Customer care as a sales tool
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is interested in learning about Sales
There are no prerequisites required for this course
Who should attend this Sales Training Course?
Aimed at new or inexperienced sales people who wish to become more successful by gaining a structured approach to the sales process, more experienced salespeople also benefit from the disciplined approach encouraged in the course.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.