Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Executives and Managers often struggle to create strategies and execute effective marketing plans in order to generate sales. Thus they rely mostly on trial and error, but ask yourself the question - can you afford to experiment every day and end up losing sales? In this modern era don’t get left behind with the traditional strategies, take a step forward to make it out of the box.
Sales and marketing are about building trust and educating your customers on your product and making direct/indirect appeals to engage in business. Sales and marketing strategy is taken to promote your business’s product and service to potential buyers or users. The sales and marketing sector is dynamic and has never-ending knowledge, so one always needs to be updated in order to maintain the continuous advancement into business operations.
When you study sales and marketing diploma, you will acquire knowledge on the factors affecting the selling and marketing of a business or organisation, how it becomes productive and reaches its targeted customers. It also teaches you the procedures to communicate your product with its target customers. Our Sales and Marketing diploma gives you insights and brief knowledge on market, market research, distribution channels, marketing strategies, advertisements, pricing strategies and more. Upon completing this program, you will feel confident enough to perform the wide-ranging duties of a sales and marketing manager in the competitive world of business.
On top of everything, you’ll get a certificate after completion that includes CPD points which will help you to differentiate yourself in the fierce job market. Adding this Sales and Marketing Diploma to your resume will definitely attract prospective employers to give preference to your candidate profile, as sales and marketing sectors are for those who have a distinctive philosophy, a passion to hustle, and the skills to go above and beyond!
You'll get a free Student ID card by enrolling in this Sales and Marketing Diploma. This ID card entitles you to discounts on bus tickets, movie tickets, and library cards.
In case of any query regarding the Sales and Marketing Diploma, you will also have support from a team of experts who will be available during the weekdays (Monday – Friday) to assist you through email and chat boxes.
What will I learn from the Sales and Marketing Diploma?
- Fundamental strategies of sales and marketing
- Making creative plans and offers to convince potential buyers
- Understanding the importance of customer behaviour
- Planning and executing the creative ideas
- How to manage and resolve product/service-related issues
- Creating plans and applying them to achieve set goals
- Utilising the strategic outcomes and taking action for improvements
- Managing sales data and marketing campaigns
Skills You Will Gain
The skills we will gain after completing this Sales and Marketing Diploma:
- Public communication
- Goal Setting
- Objection Handling
This Sales and Marketing Diploma is designed by industry experts and will give you a thorough understanding of this topic. Our courses are designed with easy to understand modules that break down each topic and gives our learners proper training on the subject.
If you want to work in this sector and stand out from the rest of the competition, then our Sales and Marketing Diploma is the perfect place to start. We guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and will gain tremendous knowledge on the subject. And the professional qualifications that you achieve after completing the Sales and Marketing Diploma will help you greatly in procuring a job in the relevant field.
Enjoy a pleasant learning experience with the Academy for Health & Fitness. Enrol in our Sales and Marketing Diploma Today!
Why should you choose the Sales and Marketing Diploma with Academy for Health & Fitness?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate accredited by CPD & IAO after completing this Sales and Marketing Diploma
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (Postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Globally accepted standard structured lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging content and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the Sales and Marketing Diploma program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full 24/7 tutor support
Here is the curriculum breakdown Of the Sales and Marketing Diploma:
Sales and Marketing Module 01: Understanding the Talk
- Sales and Marketing: Types of Sales
- Sales and Marketing: Common Sales Approaches
- Sales and Marketing: Glossary of Common Terms
Sales and Marketing Module 02: Getting Prepared to Make the Call
- Sales and Marketing: Identifying Your Contact Person
- Sales and Marketing: Performing a Needs Analysis
- Sales and Marketing: Creating Potential Solutions
Sales and Marketing Module 03: Creative Openings
- Sales and Marketing: A Basic Opening for Warm Calls
- Sales and Marketing: Warming up Cold Calls
- Sales and Marketing: Using the Referral Opening
Sales and Marketing Module 04: Making Your Pitch
- Sales and Marketing: Features and Benefits
- Sales and Marketing: Outlining Your Unique Selling Position
- Sales and Marketing: The Burning Question That Every Customer Wants Answer
Sales and Marketing Module 05: Handling Objections
- Sales and Marketing: Common Types of Objections
- Sales and Marketing: Basic Strategies
- Sales and Marketing: Advanced Strategies
Sales and Marketing Module 06: Sealing the Deal
- Sales and Marketing: Understanding When It’s Time to Close
- Sales and Marketing: Powerful Closing Techniques
- Sales and Marketing: Things to Remember
Sales and Marketing Module 07: Following Up
- Sales and Marketing: Thank You Notes
- Sales and Marketing: Resolving Customer Service Issues
- Sales and Marketing: Staying in Touch
Sales and Marketing Module 08: Setting Goals
- Sales and Marketing: The Importance of Sales Goals
- Sales and Marketing: Setting SMART Goals
Sales and Marketing Module 09: Managing Your Data
- Sales and Marketing: Choosing a System That Works for You
- Sales and Marketing: Using Computerized Systems
- Sales and Marketing: Using Manual Systems
Sales and Marketing Module 10: Using a Prospect Board
- Sales and Marketing: The Layout of a Prospect Board
- Sales and Marketing: How to Use Your Prospect Board
- Sales and Marketing: A Day in the Life of Your Board
Once you have finished the learning stages in the Sales and Marketing Diploma, your abilities will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice question session, after which you will receive the results immediately.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
The learners have to successfully complete the assessment of this Sales and Marketing Diploma to achieve the CPD & IAO accredited certificate. Digital certificates can be ordered for only £10. The learner can purchase printed hard copies inside the UK for £29, and international students can purchase printed hard copies for £39.
Who is this course for?
Is This Sales and Marketing Diploma Right for You?
A sales and marketing diploma is ideal for anyone who is looking to thrive in their career as a sales supervisor or manager. Business entrepreneurs and fresh graduates can also enrol on this course in order to gain better insights into handling business.
In addition, studying this sales and marketing course doesn’t require any previous qualifications. Candidates from any academic background can enrol on this sales and marketing diploma course.
Enrol on the sales and marketing diploma with no formal entry requirements! If you have a passion for knowledge and want to learn something new, register on the sales and marketing diploma without any delay.
We only ask that all students have a passion for learning and literacy, and be over the age of 16.
Complete the online sales and marketing diploma from your computer, tablet, or smartphone, and learn in a way that suits you.
Completing this Sales and Marketing Diploma can lead to the following career paths:
- Sales Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Insurance Sales Agent
- Sales Manager
- Sales Representative
- Real Estate Agent
- Retails Sales Person
- Ecommerce Executive
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.