This Sales and Marketing Management Diploma course is ideally suited for individuals who want to gain a thorough understanding of the principles and practice of Sales Management. Also suited for sales executives who intend to move up the career ladder and manage a sales team. This Sales Management course provides excellent career opportunities and facilitates progression to ambitious career minded sales executives.
This Sales and Marketing Management Diploma will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll learn the principles of sales management.
- In this course, you’ll learn how to manage the sales force and motivate the sales team.
- This course will equip you with the skills to identify consumer behaviour.
- Having this course, you’ll learn about the sales cycle.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll understand the customer relationships.
- This course gives you the knowledge of sales promotions.
- On completion of this course, you’ll learn how to measure your sales performance.
- At the end of this course, you’ll explore creative, strategic and applied sales concepts.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
1. SALES MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS
- Introduction to Sales
- Identifying Potential Customers
- Effective Sales Process
- Creating a Sales Structure & Managing Sales Team
2. SALES PROSPECTING
- Sales Prospecting
3. THE SCIENCE OF SALES
- The Science of Trust
- The Secrets of the Buying Behaviours
4. SALES SKILLS FUNDAMENTALS
- Range of Sales Transactions
- Communication Skills for Sales.
- The Sales Cycle
- Analysing Your Sales Performance and Progress.
5. SALES FOR SMALL BUSINESS
- Introduction to Sales Secrets
- Sales Systems
- Sales Scripts
- Measuring your Sales Performance
6. KEY ACCOUNT SELLING
- Introduction to Key Account Selling
- Sales Planning
- Sales Call Techniques
7. THE SALES CYCLE AND PROCESS
- The Sales Cycle_1
- Sales Process
- Sales Communication
- Sales Plan and Skills
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one Quiz and one Assignment.
- You only need to pay £29 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Sales and Marketing Management Diploma. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Sales manager or Sales executives
- Marketing assistant or Marketing executives
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Advertising manager or Brand manager
- Market researchers or Marketing consultants
- Digital marketing and sales people
- Marketing managers & Business development managers
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
There are countless roles in sales and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top. However, there are four primary sales career paths:
- Inside Sales
- Sales Operations
- Business Development
- Sales Executive
- Sales Manager
- Sales Representative
- Business Development Rep.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.