Sales and Marketing Management Diploma (CPD Accredited)
This Sales and Marketing Management Diploma course is ideally suited for individuals who want to gain a thorough understanding of the principles and practice of Sales Management. Also suited for sales executives who intend to move up the career ladder and manage a sales team. This Sales Management course provides excellent career opportunities and facilitates progression to ambitious career minded sales executives.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by IAP.
1. SALES MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS
- Introduction to Sales
- Identifying Potential Customers
- Effective Sales Process
- Creating a Sales Structure & Managing Sales Team
2. SALES PROSPECTING
- Sales Prospecting
3. THE SCIENCE OF SALES
- The Science of Trust
- The Secrets of the Buying Behaviours
4. SALES SKILLS FUNDAMENTALS
- Range of Sales Transactions
- Communication Skills for Sales.
- The Sales Cycle
- Analysing Your Sales Performance and Progress.
5. SALES FOR SMALL BUSINESS
- Introduction to Sales Secrets
- Sales Systems
- Sales Scripts
- Measuring your Sales Performance
6. KEY ACCOUNT SELLING
- Introduction to Key Account Selling
- Sales Planning
- Sales Call Techniques
7. THE SALES CYCLE AND PROCESS
- The Sales Cycle_1
- Sales Process
- Sales Communication
- Sales Plan and Skills
What skills will I gain?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll learn the principles of sales management.
- In this course, you’ll learn how to manage the sales force and motivate the sales team.
- This course will equip you with the skills to identify consumer behaviour.
- Having this course, you’ll learn about the sales cycle.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll understand the customer relationships.
- This course gives you the knowledge of sales promotions.
- On completion of this course, you’ll learn how to measure your sales performance.
- At the end of this course, you’ll explore creative, strategic and applied sales concepts.
Learners will have 60 days access to their chosen course. If you need more time to complete the course, select the 365-day learning option on our website.The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one Quiz and one Assignment. Pass Mark is 50%.
- You only need to pay £89 for assessment and certification when you submit your assignment.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a Diploma in Sales & Marketing Management.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Sales manager or Sales executives
- Marketing assistant or Marketing executives
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Advertising manager or Brand manager
- Market researchers or Marketing consultants
- Digital marketing and sales people
- Marketing managers & Business development managers
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
There are countless roles in sales and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top. However, there are four primary sales career paths:
- Inside Sales
- Sales Operations
- Business Development
- Sales Executive
- Sales Manager
- Sales Representative
- Business Development Rep.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.