Add to basket or enquire
What will you get from Sales Agent Skills Training:
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- 10+ lessons across 9 hours of content, which can be completed at your own pace
- Video and text materials, practice exercises and test questions to aid your learning
- Go from basic understanding of Sales to the almost expert level
- Ideal for anyone who wants to learn about Sales Agent and is interested to work in Sales or relevant industry.
- Support from our experienced instructor and customer support team.
Sales Agent Skills Training is one of our most popular and most popular course.
The Sales Agent Skills Training is organised into 12 modules and includes everything you need to become successful in this profession.
To make this course more accessible for you, we have designed it for both part-time and full-time students. You can study at your own pace or become an expert in just 9 hours!
The importance of the salesman in the economic life of today can hardly be overestimated. It is helpful to the producers, distributors, the customers, the community and the salesmen himself. This specially designed Sales Agent Skills Training is suitable for new sales representatives or engaged in novice business development.
The Sales Agent Skills Training covers basic sales strategies and tactics, and seeks to enlighten learners on how organisations work. Additionally, you will also learn how a modern sales structure works and what are the different roles entailed that contribute to its functionality.
Through engaging and meaningful discussions, you will also learn how to identify and target your customers, how to write and deliver compelling pitches, as well as how to qualify and how to structure sales funnels.
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
- The 7 Basic Requirements to Sell Anything to Anyone
- The First Requirement -Sell Yourself, Use a Great Story
- The Second Requirement -Creating the Undeniable Need
- The Third Requirement – Stamping Your Authority
- The Fourth Requirement -Creating the Sense of Urgency
- The Fifth Requirement -Making Them Accountable with Free Gifts
- The Sixth Requirement -Make a Commitment
- The Seventh Requirement -Keep the Interest Factor Alive
- What You Can Sell and What You Cannot – Some Taboos
- Quest to Become Perfect in the Art of Salesmanship
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Who is this course for?
Sales Agent Skills Training is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. This course is designed by industry experts so you don’t have to worry about the quality.
Most importantly, this course does not require any experience or qualification to get enrolled. You will learn everything that is required from this course directly. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
There is no specific requirements for our Sales Agent Skills Training. It is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc. Not to mention, you will get the same experience of learning regardless the device you are using. The course requires moderate Internet connection so it is possible to start learning with any type of Internet from anywhere at anytime without any limitations.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.