UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Masters in Selling Skills Diploma (Level 5) – CPD Accredited
Masters in Selling Skills courses are designed by specialists by considering the need of both the job seekers and people already working with established businesses, which covers most of your professional needs in the field of sales and marketing.
Masters in Selling Skills diploma course will help you to learn from scratch and take you to a higher level of professionalism. As you may know that sales and marketing skills are important because possessing good selling skills to establish trust and professionalism in the workplace. So, if you are looking to join various sales and marketing skills, then these are your most desired courses.
Are you new to online learning?
Don’t worry. Along with providing most professional courses, UKPDA also provides the most regular tutor support via online mediums and will guide you in every possible way to get the most out of your online course. Further to this, assessments are really challenging, but interesting, will not take much of your time. You will have to read through the provided study material and attempt the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) afterward.
To make it easy for the learner this Sales course is divided into various different modules and sub-modules in which you will learn the basic fundamental of marketing, multi-level marketing, media and public relations, telephone etiquette, social intelligence, sales fundamentals, public speaking, presentation skills, overcoming sales objections and negotiation skills.
The following is included for online study with the UK Professional Development Academy.
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course online.
Level 5 Masters in Selling Skills Diploma is CPD Certificate. To achieve a Level 5 Masters in Selling Skills Diploma learner must have to achieve 10 Modules with 100 Credits to get a CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion.
Sales - Modules Outline
Sales - Module 1: Marketing Basics
- Sales - Define your market.
- Sales - Know the different types of marketing and ways to use them.
- Sales - Learn effective ways of communicating with the customer.
- Sales - Know how to set marketing goals and strategies.
- Sales - Recognize common marketing mistakes and know how to avoid them.
Sales - Module2: Multilevel Marketing
- Sales - Know-how multi-level marketing works
- Sales - Build contacts
- Sales - Recruit new agents
- Sales - Be familiar with social media and marketing
- Sales - Provide training for recruits
Sales - Module 3: Media and Public Relations
- Sales - Network for success
- Sales - Manager “Meet and Greet” opportunities
- Sales - Dress for success
- Sales - Write effectively
- Sales - Set goals
- Sales - Manage media relations
- Sales - Plan issue and crisis communication
- Sales - Use social media
Sales - Module 4: Telephone Etiquette
- Sales - Recognize the different aspects of telephone language
- Sales - Properly handle inbound/outbound calls
- Sales - Know how to handle angry or rude callers
- Sales - Learn to receive and send phone messages
- Sales - Know the different methods of employee training
Sales - Module 5: Social Intelligence
- Sales - Be aware of our own behaviors
- Sales - Learn to be empathetic with others
- Sales - Know tools for active listening
- Sales - Effectively communicate interpersonally
- Sales - Recognize various social cues
- Sales - Determine appropriate conversation topics
- Sales - Know various forms of body language
Sales - Module 6: Sales Fundamentals
- Sales - Prepare for a sales opportunity
- Sales - Make an effective pitch
- Sales - Handle objections
- Sales - Seal the deal
- Sales - Follow up on sales
- Sales - Set sales goals
- Sales - Manage sales data
- Sales - Use a prospect board
Sales - Module 7: Public Speaking
- Sales - Identify their audience
- Sales - Create a basic outline
- Sales - Organize their ideas
- Sales - Flesh out their presentation
- Sales - Find the right words
- Sales - Prepare all the details
Sales - Module 8: Presentation Skills
- Sales - Perform a needs analysis and prepare an outline
- Sales - Select presentation delivery methods
- Sales - Practice verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Sales - Knockdown nervousness
- Sales - Develop and use flip charts with color
- Sales - Create targeted PowerPoint presentations
- Sales - Utilize white boarding for reinforcement
- Sales - Describe how video and audio enhance a presentation and list criteria for determining what types to use
Sales - Module 9: Overcoming Sales Objections
- Sales - Understand the factors that contribute to customer objections.
- Sales - Define different objections.
- Sales - Recognize different strategies to overcome objections.
- Sales - Identify the real objections.
- Sales - Find points of interest.
- Sales - Learn how to deflate objections and close the sale
Sales - Module 10: Negotiation Skills
- Sales - Understand the basic types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills needed for successful negotiating
- Sales - Understand and apply basic negotiating concepts: WATNA, BATNA, WAP, and ZOPA
- Sales - Lay the groundwork for negotiation
- Sales - Identify what information to share and what to keep to yourself
- Sales - Understand basic bargaining techniques
- Sales - Apply strategies for identifying mutual gain
- Sales - Understand how to reach consensus and set the terms of the agreement
- Sales - Deal with personal attacks and other difficult issues
- Sales - Use the negotiating process to solve everyday problems
- Sales - Negotiate on behalf of someone else
Course / Training Format
After successful enrollment, the learner will get access to the UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the course material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt the Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrollment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the course, the Learner needs to pay for the CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion either in PDF format or Hard-copy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £42
Certificate of Completion (Hard-copy) = £65 + postage charges ; local £9 , international £14
Who is this course for?
Without any prior knowledge of Marketing the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Selling Skills can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enroll anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for Selling Skills Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of Selling Skills is required.
Students seeking to enroll in this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be aged 16 years or above
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.