Develop invaluable driving skills that will help you pass your driving test and theory test with ease. ODT is a ground breaking new approach to driver education that provides you with e-based learning resources that will help you become a safe and responsible driver.
The course package includes the Official Driving Standards Agency (DSA) Theory Test Revision Bank, case studies and Hazard Perception Test practice clips, ensuring that you’re 100% ready for your theory exam. You will have access to highly interactive e-learning modules and e-assessments that will help you prepare for both your theory and practical tests.
The course will be delivered online and is available for you to complete at your convenience over a 12-month period. Unlike a live class you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind your lectures, enabling you to fully understand each topic before moving on. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands on training with the flexibility of fitting it in around your busy schedule.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Practical lessons are at the centre of learning to drive, but passing first time is more likely if practical learning is supported by plenty of theory. The focus areas of this course include:
- Official DSA Theory Test Revision Questions and Assessments - The course includes over 800 mock questions and assessments, allowing you to revise as fully as possible in preparation for your theory test. Learn about road and traffic signs, negotiating other types of vehicles, vehicle handing, the rules of the road, motorway rules, safety margins, vulnerable road users and much more.
- Hazard Perception Test - Part of your theory test is a hazard perception test, which tests your ability to spot hazards as they develop on the road in front of you. Practicing the test will make you much more likely to be pass on the first go.
- Unique driver self-assessments - Our video-based e-assessments allow you to practice and get feedback on important driving skills including:
- Speed choices
- Close following (distance training)
- Anticipation and awareness
- Advanced topics - Gain valuable knowledge of advanced driving topics from a wide variety of e-learning modules including anticipation and awareness, overtaking, the environment, the effects of alcohol, making speed choices and what happens in a crash.
This specialist course has been designed to make sure you pass both the practical and theoretical aspects of learning to drive.
ADVANTAGE OF THIS COURSE
Learning to drive can be expensive and time-consuming, but supporting your practical lessons with plenty of theory can cut the amount of time it takes to learn and stop you spending money on repeating the theory test. Other benefits include:
- A thorough understanding of the Highway Code
- Revision of mock theory tests in preparation for the real thing
- Practical practice of the hazard perception test
- Access to our unique video-based e-assessments allowing you to test your own judgement in speed choices and distance perception
Buy now and pass your theory test with ease. Don’t delay – the more time you have for revision, the quicker you’ll pass!
Course completion certificate included.
This course is compatible with Windows and Mac devices.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
When I approach a roundabout I just pull out without looking. Somebody told me I should give way to other traffic? Is that right?
Hi Maggie, Pulling out on a roundabout without looking is very dangerous. I would advise you to start looking in all directions before pulling out on to a roundabout. Our driver training course may be a good refresher course for yourself. Kind regards, ShannonThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.