Global Edulink always strives to provide learners with the best possible experience, and we are proud to offer official Sage courses. These courses and qualifications are fully accredited by Sage, meaning you are receiving expert instruction, and recognised qualifications, all at an amazing price. In addition, you have access to our fantastic student portal, tutor guidance, and excellent customer service. What could be better?
Sage courses focus on accounts and payroll, and could help you to pursue the career you want, and this Skillsfirst QCF Computerised Accounting for Business Level 3 Qualification is no different. This course is advanced level, covering cash flow management, preparing VAT returns, final accounts for sole traders and the principles of partnership accounting. Jointly developed by Sage UK in partnership with Skillsfirst, this QCF Accredited Qualification will give you the more advanced skills required to be the bookkeeper for a small firm or within an accounts department.
- Responsibilities of a Finance Professional
- Principles of accounting concepts
- Principles of preparing basic financial statements
- Principles of Partnership Accounting
- Accounting for Not for Profit Organisations
- Cash Flow Management
- Introduction to a Cost Recording System within an organisation
- Prepare and complete a VAT return
- Standard and advanced budgeting using a computerised accounting package
- Using computerised accounting software
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
1. Sage 50 accounts professional installation instructions
2. Screenshots, tasks and activities
3. Working through the units
4. Setting up a new company
5. Backing up and restoring data
6. Customise your company
7. Data protection and security procedures
8. How to use practice data
9. Helpful information using sage
10. Creating a chart of accounts to suit company requirements
11. Sole trader accounts
12. Entering opening nominal ledger balances
13. The trial balance
14. Errors in the trial balance
15. Disputed items
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners must complete ten mandatory units and earn thirty-seven credits to gain certification. To achieve these credits, you will complete self-assessments and practice tests, followed by final online assessments which can be undertaken in your own home at a time of your choice.
Who is this course for?
- Job Seekers
- School leavers
- Financial Controller
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of English, Maths, and ICT.
This course will allow you to perform advanced accounting functions, and you could gain employment in any of the following job roles:
- Financial Controller
- Chartered Accountant
- Finance Manager
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.