Add to basket or enquire
Sage UK Certified Sage 50c Computerised Payroll Course (Level 2)
Global Edulink always strives to provide lee-Submissions Log and IR Secure MailboxRecording SSP – Making Up the Basic Pay and Processing SMPThe True Cost of WagesThe Use of Rollbackarners with the best possible experience, and we are proud to offer official Sage courses. These courses and qualifications are fully accredited by Sage, meaning you are receiving expert instruction, and recognised qualifications, all at an amazing price. In addition, you have access to our fantastic student portal and excellent customer service. What could be better?
Sage courses focus on accounts and payroll, and could help you to pursue the career you want, and this Computerised Payroll Level 2 Course is no different. If you have taken the Computerised Payroll Level 1 qualification or have some experience in performing payroll functions, this course is for you! Learners will cover advanced tasks, such as calculating statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay and pension schemes, and more.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Level 2 Certificate in Sage UK Certificate Computerised Payroll
What Will I Learn?
- Ability to set up company accounts, generate employee records and complete basic daily payroll functions
- Learn to calculate gross pay and process real-time information payments, as well as statutory sick, maternity and holiday pay
- Understand how to process automatic pension enrollment
- Learn to process automatic pension enrollment and payments
- Ability to create reports for HMRC
- Learn to prepare required reports
1: Sage 50 Payroll Installation Instructions
2: Screenshots, Tasks And Activities
3: Creating A New Company In Sage Payroll
4: Using Sage 50 Payroll
5: The Scenario – Company Details
6: The Company Settings In Sage Payroll
7: Pay Elements Pay Deductions And Company Loans
8: Creating Employee Records In Sage Payroll
9: Company Pension Schemes
10: Processing The Sage Payroll April 2016 Weekly And Monthly
11: The Government Gateway
12: Real Time Information (Rti)
13: The Employer Alignment Submission (Eas)
14: The Full Payment Submission (Fps)
15: E-Submissions Log And Ir Secure Mailbox
16: Processing The Payroll Under Rti
17: Processing Sage Payroll May 2016 Starters And Leavers
18: Statutory Sick Pay
19: Recording Ssp - Making Up The Basic Pay And Processing Smp
20: Period End Reports – The P32 In Sage Payroll
21: The Employer Payment Summary (Eps)
22: The True Cost Of Wages
23: Attachment Of Earnings Orders And Deductions Of Earnings Orders
24: Addressing Problems And The Correction Of Errors Using Rti
25: Opt In – Join The Pension Scheme
26: The Use Of Rollback
27: Rti Submission Types – A Review
28: Reports In Sage 50 Payroll
29: The Year End And Rti – 2016/2017
30: Data Security
31: Glossary Of Payroll Terms
- Set up company accounts, generate employee records and complete basic daily payroll functions
- Calculate gross pay and process real-time information payments, as well as statutory sick, maternity and holiday pay
- Process automatic pension enrollment
- Process automatic pension enrollment and payments
- Create reports for HMRC
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will complete self-assessments and a practice test, followed by a final online assessment.
Those who successfully complete this course will be awarded with the Sage 50 Payroll Level 2 Certificate.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of English, Maths, and ICT.
- Account Manager – £26,912 per annum
- Auditor – £28,849 per annum
- Benefits Specialist – £25,569 per annum
- Bookkeeper – £20,767 per annum
- Finance Officer – £22,643 per annum
- Payroll Officer – £22,185 per annum
- Payroll Manager – £30,759 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.