Location & dates
End date: 13/12/2018
End date: 24/01/2019
End date: 07/03/2019
End date: 04/04/2019
This structured training program covers all areas of Sage Payroll software, this training course provides participants with the skills required to perform basic payroll functions using Sage. Participants will be able to:
- Navigate confidently in Sage 50 Payroll
- Check the legislation settings in your software
- Configure your software to suit your company requirementsSmall classroom based type workshops with the option for 1-2-1 tuition at our Central London training centre.
Key highlights of the course:
Set-up and amend:
- Employee Records
- Payments and Deduction
- Basic Pension Schemes
- Users and Access Rights
- Understand reports in the system that aid in the completion of tasks such as Pay Elements Reports and Company Detail reports
- Run a basic weekly or monthly payroll
- Email appropriate payslips to employees
- Perform and submit RTI routines including:
- Full Payment Submission (FPS)
- National Insurance Number Verification (NVR)
- Employer Payment Summary (EPS)
- Correct errors during processing using the Rollback and Restore functions
- Set up new starters and process leavers
- Complete Period End Routines including producing the P32
- Process electronic payments to employees and HMRC directly from Sage Payroll
Who is this course for?
Ideal for those who are new to payroll and require training on the fundamental elements of payroll processing.
Suitable for Payroll Admin Teams, HR Teams and CIS teams using Sage.
There are no prerequisites or entry requirements, as long as you want to get more experience in how to use Sage Payroll effectively, this is the right place for you.
Payroll Administrator, Payroll Manager, International Payroll Manager, HR Manager, CIS specialist
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.