Future Connect Training and Recruitment Ltd
Location & dates
IAB Level 1 Payroll With Practical Sage Payroll Training
The qualification is recognised by
If you are looking to start or enhance your accounting career, we will be able to assist you. A unique combination of practical training and academic knowledge makes sure that you gain all the knowledge and practical skills to get the ground running.
IAB Level 1 Award in Computerised Payroll
The qualification is made up of:
1 – Online Knowledge Test
1 – Online assignment
33 GLH (Guided Learning Hours)
74 hours TQT (Total Qualification Time)
This qualification is made up of the following units:
Principles of Computerised Payroll Preparation – D/508/5772
- Understand legislation in relation to computerised payroll and the role of the employer
- Understand the information required to prepare and submit an employee payroll record under Real Time Information regulations
- Understand what constitutes gross pay for different payroll periods
- Understand the principles of the PAYE & NIC systems in the UK
- Understand the difference between statutory and voluntary deductions
- Understand the internal and external procedures required for finalising the payroll under Real Time Information regulations
Computerised Payroll – Y/508/5771
- Be able to set up a computerised payroll system using commercially available payroll software
- Be able to set up employee records and payroll data on a computerised payroll system
- Be able to enter details of gross pay into the computerised payroll system
- Be able to process the payroll
- Be able to back up and/or restore payroll data
Who is this course for?
The Level 1 Award in Computerised Payroll qualification is specifically aimed at learners who wish to gain an introduction to the study of payroll using commercially available payroll software, and gain a qualification at Level 1 of the regulated qualification framework, either from a point of no previous knowledge, or having worked in a payroll environment with no accredited payroll qualifications.
Learners who are considering a career as a self-employed practitioner will find the course invaluable as a starting platform, as will businesses owners who would like to be actively involved in the gathering and processing of payroll data and keeping of payroll records for their business.
A keen learner who wants to excel in a payroll career
You can start your career as a :
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.