This comprehensive Sage Master Package 2017 includes three official accounting and bookkeeping qualifications and two courses which will become extremely useful in your career in the finance industry.
Start this IAB course today and become a step closer to becoming a chartered accountant or bookkeeper, or even use it to get into university! Balance the books of your career, start this course today and you could soon be earning £26,000 or more!
- Sage IAB
- Sage Payroll Level 1
- Sage Payroll Level 2
- MS Excel
- Bookkeeping Basics
If you want to build a career in accountancy, finance or bookkeeping, then this Sage Master Package is the best place to start. Sage is one of the most commonly used pieces of software in the industry, so familiarising yourself with the software can make you highly employable! Prove to employers that you know your stuff by getting enrolled with this package today!
Why study IAB courses with e-Careers?
- IAB has over 10,00 members, allowing you to network and find support
- 4 levels of IAB membership
- FREE Excel and Sage training
- Become more employable
- Increase your earning potential up to around £26,000
- No experience needed
- Create a gateway to becoming a chartered accountant or even a place at university, put your career in your hands!
- Course materials accredited by Sage and the IAB
- The only eLearning company to offer Sage & IAB Dual Certification
- Sage Accounts Professional software included (180 days access) which is the most common accounting software among UK businesses
- One of few companies in the UK to offer official Sage study materials
- Flexible online course content that can be studied anytime, anywhere
- Expert tutor support from Bookkeepers with over 20 years’ experience in the industry
- Flexible payment options
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Essential Skills Course
- Microsoft Excel 2016 – Basic, Intermediate and Advanced
- Official Sage 50 Computerised Payroll 2016-2017 (Level 1 & 2 Package) – Exams Included
- Sage 50 Accounts 2014 – CPD Certified and Recognised by the IAB
Sage IAB Computerised Accounting for Business Level 2 (Exam Included)
About Sage and Payroll
Sage is the UK’s most popular accounting software, used by thousands of businesses of all sizes. Sage is also utilised worldwide as it provides an efficient and complete computerised accounts solution for businesses – whether that be businesses with an accounts department or individuals/business owners who track their own accounts.
Sage 50 Payroll software is used by over half of UK businesses to submit their payroll to HMRC. It provides hassle-free payroll solutions for small to medium businesses that have between 5 – 500 employees, giving them a simple and straightforward process for registering and managing data.
About the IAB
The IAB are one of the most prestigious, not-for-profit organisations for professional bookkeepers in the world. The IAB has over 10,000 members across 60 countries who they support with the very best financial qualifications and lifelong skills. Regulated by Ofqual, the IAB is both a government-approved and statutory advisory body.
- Fundamental concepts of basic accounting
- Learn how Real Time Information (RTI), plays a vital role in the HMRC PAYE operations
- Get to grips with bookkeeping legislation
- Understand how to overcome more complex areas of payroll, including the tax month end processing
- Learn how to start-up your payroll with Sage 50 Payroll, including process a standard payroll, creating employee records and using timesheet entries
- How to make statutory payments and how to link to Sage 50 Payroll to others systems in use
- Understand the month end process, period end and year end functions
- Further insight into the operations of a business
- Basic, intermediate and advanced functions of Excel, making you an expert in this globally used Microsoft application
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re moving into a career in Accounting or the Finance industry, manning the payroll for a company or you want to progress up the career ladder and improve your skills, this comprehensive accountancy and bookkeeping course package will take your career prospects to the next level.
There are no requirements for this Sage package.
Once you have passed this comprehensive accounting and bookkeeping course package you will be qualified to function in a multitude of jobs including:
• Assistant Accountant
• Bookkeeping Assistant
• Administration Assistant
• Payroll Manager
• Payroll Administrator
• Payroll Specialist
• Payroll Clerk
• Senior Payroll Administrator
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.