Add to basket or enquire
Are you struggling to understand Sage One/Bookkeeping and Payroll or are not sure if you are doing your accounts correctly or maybe you are new to accounting/bookkeeping and would like to enrol on a structured, step by step, affordable course.
SAGE ONE IS IN VIDEO FORMAT
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO USE SAGE ONE FOR BOOKKEEPING.
This course is designed for anyone who is perhaps a small business owner as it gives you coverage of the basic use of a commercially available software which is suitable for the production of small business accounts and payroll. This course is also suitable for students or anyone wishing to gain and understand how Sage One works and for anyone wishing to continue studies within bookkeeping or payroll or anyone just starting out.
- The aim of this course is to introduce you to financial record keeping using Sage One a cloud based accounting software.
- To provide you with the necessary skills to assess your own competence in carrying out a range of basic day-to-day computerised bookkeeping routines and activities using Sage One.
- The activities will include entry of business transactions and routine basic bookkeeping tasks
- To enable you to progress in your learning by further developing your knowledge, understanding and skills of dealing with financial transactions and completing the units necessary
- How to set up the system
- How to post invoices and credit notes (both purchase and sales)Process payments, receive payments (from customers), pay suppliers and produce reports.
- Be able to record Supplier Invoices and Credit Notes
- Enter information taken from invoices and credit notes into the correct Supplier accounts, using the correct Nominal code
- Process monies from suppliers
- Allocate cheques to the correct Supplier part payments, payments on accounts, full payments and credit notes
- Process monies received from Customers
- Petty Cash account
- Restore a Petty Cash float
- Enter petty cash vouchers and work out the VAT
- Be able to produce reports from specific dates and criteria
- Produce a variety of reports using correct selection criteria, for example: Trial balance, Audit trail, Balance sheets, profit and loss etc.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone wishing to learn sage one, a business owner. Or if you are currently working in accounts and are required to use sage one in your day to day job.
- Anyone new to the field of bookkeeping/payroll
Manage your own books or payroll. Progress onto more advanced payroll from a number of our payroll courses.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I need help set up CIS tax in my Sage One , Business Cloud. Have you got separate courses?
You can visit our website for more courses. eTrain LondonThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Richard Mohan asked:
Is this for sage cloud accounting
Hello, Yes it is sage one cloud accounting. Regards, eTrain LondonThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How long can I access this Sage One course for?
It's yours forever. This course will be unavailable as of today as we are having problems with people accessing the link. We will email you the link but can you let us know if you cannot access it. It's accessed via the dropbox. Thanks eTrainThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.