Add to basket or enquire
Are you struggling to understand Sage One/Bookkeeping or are not sure if you are doing your accounts correctly or maybe you are new to accounting/bookkeeping and would like to enrol on a structured, step by step, affordable course.
- The aim of this course is to introduce you to financial record keeping using Sage One a cloud based accounting software.
- To provide you with the necessary skills to assess your own competence in carrying out a range of basic day-to-day computerised bookkeeping routines and activities using Sage One.
- The activities will include entry of business transactions and routine basic bookkeeping tasks
- To enable you to progress in your learning by further developing your knowledge, understanding and skills of dealing with financial transactions and completing the units necessary
- How to set up the system
- How to post invoices and credit notes (both purchase and sales)Process payments, receive payments (from customers), pay suppliers and produce reports.
- Be able to record Supplier Invoices and Credit Notes
- Enter information taken from invoices and credit notes into the correct Supplier accounts, using the correct Nominal code
- Process monies from suppliers
- Allocate cheques to the correct Supplier part payments, payments on accounts, full payments and credit notes
- Process monies received from Customers
- Petty Cash account
- Restore a Petty Cash float
- Enter petty cash vouchers and work out the VAT
- Be able to produce reports from specific dates and criteria
- Produce a variety of reports using correct selection criteria, for example: Trial balance, Audit trail, Balance sheets, profit and loss etc.
Who is this course for?
Anyone wishing to learn sage one, a business owner. Or if you are currently working in accounts and are required to use sage one in your day to day job.
Anyone new to the field of bookkeeping
This course includes free 6 month support for any queries you may have after the initial training.
Be able to travel to East London or be in commutable distance for us to travel to you. So in and around London.
Once you have completed this course you can progress onto our Level 2 course (coming soon), you may wish to do further study, start a new job as an accounts assistant, bookkeeper.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.