Sage IAB Computerised Accounting for Business Level 2 - Associate Level ***** BLACK NOVEMBER DEAL *****
Flexible, interest-free, part payment options available.
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
This qualification is fully accredited by the International Association of Bookkeepers (IAB) and covers Level 2 of the IAB Bookkeeping qualification structure. This IAB bookkeeping course offers a comprehensive syllabus for you to broaden your knowledge base in accountancy and bookkeeping including operating all the functions and uses of the Sage 50 Professional software.
You will then learn how to integrate the more advanced accounting and bookkeeping knowledge into the popular Sage software. Sage are the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems who support over 800,000 companies worldwide with their finance solutions.
With accreditation from the IAB, you gain trust from prospective employees and you can even fulfill your dream of becoming self-employed and confidently look after your own bookkeeping needs.
Start this IAB course today and become a step closer to becoming a chartered accountant or bookkeeper, or even use it to get into university! Balance the books of your career, start this course today and you could soon be earning £26,000 or more!
Become accredited in the UK’s leading accountancy software and understand the fundamental elements of accountancy and integration into Sage with this Intermediate level bookkeeping course fully accredited by the IAB; providing certification from Sage and the IAB, two of the largest bodies in the accounting and bookkeeping industries.
What can I use it for?
You will be able to use the Sage IAB Level 2 Computerised Accounting for Business qualification to start their journey into the finance industry as an Accountant or Bookkeeper. Once fully qualified, you will be able to add value to your name by adding IAB or AIAB designatory letters at the end of it. This status means you will be able to function in job roles with salaries in the region of £30,000 per year.
Why study IAB courses with e-Careers?
- IAB has over 10,00 members, allowing you to network and find support
- 4 levels of IAB membership
- FREE Excel and Sage training
- Become more employable
- Increase your earning potential up to around £26,000
- No experience needed
- Create a gateway to becoming a chartered accountant or even a place at university, put your career in your hands!
- Course materials accredited by Sage and the IAB
- The only eLearning company to offer Sage & IAB Dual Certification
- Sage Accounts Professional software included (180 days access) which is the most common accounting software among UK businesses
- One of few companies in the UK to offer official Sage study materials
- Flexible online course content that can be studied anytime, anywhere
- Expert tutor support from Bookkeepers with over 20 years’ experience in the industry
- Flexible payment options
Click ‘Enquire Now’ to speak to one of our experts who will guide you through the enrollment process. We are also able to offer Supercard as part of our package, speak to one of our advisors today to find out more.
Key Benefits of Supercard*
- Completely free mobile phone & gadget insurance worth £15 per month
- Free night in a luxury hotel
- Free return flight to one of 13 European destinations
- Free week’s accommodation in the sun for up to 4 people
- Free 12-month Gourmet Society membership
- Up to 40% off cinema
About the IAB
The IAB is one of the most prestigious not-for-profit organisations for professional bookkeepers in the world, having over 10,000 members across 60 countries. They are the leading awarding and supervisory body for professional bookkeepers in the UK and have been promoting the professional status of bookkeepers for 40 years.
The IAB offer extensive financial qualifications which are accredited by Ofqual, support thousands of members and have paved the way for new bookkeeping apprenticeships and mentoring initiatives.
- Basic functions of the Sage 50 Professional software from invoicing and payments, to bank and VAT reconciliation
- Set up customer and supplier invoices and credit notes using batch entry
- Learn how to work data to create informative reports to help with financial analysis
- VAT returns and how to process them via the Government Gateway
We provide you with tutor support throughout your 12-month course access period. Your tutor will be available to you 24/7 and can provide guidance through the course and professional advice to help you through any potential issue you may come across. The tutor support is provided so we can ensure you have the best chance of passing your examinations.
IAB Membership Benefits
Gain More Status
- Use the IAB’s designatory letters after your name to elevate your status to a professional level within the bookkeeping industry
- Upgrade skills by continuing professional development through seminars and online modules
- Registered members are supervised in practice under the Money Laundering Regulations 2007
Gain More Time
- Best practice advice
- Money-saving discounts and privileges across countless products and services, including preferential rates for professional indemnity insurance and tax investigation insurance
Gain More Support
- Practical Insight offering new ways to efficiently run your business, providing information to help you keep up to date with bookkeeping, accounting and payroll related matters
- One-to-one support from a team of experienced members
- Online resources through your online membership portal
Who are e-Careers?
e-Careers are an experienced market leader in online education with the widest range of accredited courses from trusted awarding bodies. With a variety of options available, our specialist course advisors will make sure you enrol on the course that’s right for you.
Hand-picked, expert tutors will guide you through your chosen programme and technical support is always on hand to give you a smooth learning experience. E-Careers have helped over 400,000 people achieve their goals, see what they thought of us by searching e-Careers on trust pilot and see what we could do for you today.
We are the UKs only training provider to work with the three largest Accounting and Bookkeeping awarding bodies. That's why we consider ourselves specialists. Speak to one of our impartial experts now to make sure you get the right course for your career.
Who is this course for?
This Level 2 bookkeeping course is aimed at you if you already have a basic understanding of the Sage accounting package and would like to get a universally recognised qualification to validate your knowledge.
This Level 2 bookkeeping course is aimed at you if you have a basic understanding of the Sage Accounts package.
Once you have achieved Levels 1 & 2, develop yourself further by going on to study Level 3. This dual certification with both IAB and Sage can really give you the lift you need to get above the competition. Once fully qualified, you will be able to add value to your name by adding IAB or AIAB at the end of it. This status comes with a salary in the region of £30,000 pa.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.