Get a solid understanding of how to operate the Sage accountancy software and how to maximise its use while achieving dual certification with the IAB in this Level 1 & 2 package.
By the end of this IAB package you will have a thorough understanding of bookkeeping from a beginner up to an intermediate level.
• Work your way through the Computerised Accounting for Business Level 1 and Level 2 syllabuses and gain expertise and admired credentials from a reputable Ofqual registered organisation, IAB.
• Get to grips with the essential Sage 50 software and navigate your way around the basic functions using screenshots and easy to follow exercises.
• Develop an understanding of accounting basics, including creating customer and supplier records, batch entry credit notes and invoices, recording sales and purchases, bank reconciliation and petty cash transactions.
• Learn how to set up a new company including creating a chart of accounts to suit company requirements.
• Master the complexities of business accounting including journal entries for salaries and wages and stock valuation and control.
• Gain further insight into the more complex functions of the Sage 50 software, to optimise its performance, at the same time as boosting your own output.
• Learn how to utilise the journal function within Sage, as well as processing VAT returns, trial balances and departmental coding.
Who is this course for?
This Level 1 and 2 package is aimed at potential candidates who are starting out on their bookkeeping and accounting journey and wish to gain a solid certification to add weight to their CV.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Once you have achieved Levels 1 & 2, develop yourself further by going on to study Level 3. This dual certification with both IAB and Sage can really give you the lift you need to get above the competition. Once fully qualified, you will be able to add value to your name by adding IAB or AIAB at the end of it. This status comes with a salary in the region of £30,000 pa.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.