Get certified as an Associate of the International Association of Bookkeepers (IAB) and gain a greater understanding of the Sage computerised accountancy software, along with the trust of potential clients and employers.
About the IAB
The IAB is one of the most prestigious not-for-profit organisations for professional bookkeepers in the world, having over 10,000 members across 60 countries. They are the leading awarding and supervisory body for professional bookkeepers in the UK and have been promoting the professional status of bookkeepers for 40 years.
The IAB offer extensive financial qualifications which are accredited by Ofqual, support thousands of members and have paved the way for new bookkeeping apprenticeships and mentoring initiatives.
- Basic functions of the Sage 50 Professional software from invoicing and payments, to bank and VAT reconciliation
- Set up customer and supplier invoices and credit notes using batch entry
- Learn how to work data to create informative reports to help with financial analysis
- VAT returns and how to process them via the Government Gateway
We provide you with tutor support throughout your 12-month course access period. Your tutor will be available to you 24/7 and can provide guidance through the course and professional advice to help you through any potential issue you may come across. The tutor support is provided so we can ensure you have the best chance of passing your examinations.
IAB Membership Benefits
Gain More Status
- Use the IAB’s designatory letters after your name to elevate your status to a professional level within the bookkeeping industry
- Upgrade skills by continuing professional development through seminars and online modules
- Registered members are supervised in practice under the Money Laundering Regulations 2007
Gain More Time
- Best practice advice
- Money-saving discounts and privileges across countless products and services, including preferential rates for professional indemnity insurance and tax investigation insurance
Gain More Support
- Practical Insight offering new ways to efficiently run your business, providing information to help you keep up to date with bookkeeping, accounting and payroll related matters
- One-to-one support from a team of experienced members
- Online resources through your online membership portal
Who is this course for?
This Level 2 bookkeeping course is aimed at you if you already have a basic understanding of the Sage accounting package and would like to get a universally recognised qualification to validate your knowledge.
This Level 2 bookkeeping course is aimed at you if you have a basic understanding of the Sage Accounts package.
Once you have achieved Levels 1 & 2, develop yourself further by going on to study Level 3. This dual certification with both IAB and Sage can really give you the lift you need to get above the competition. Once fully qualified, you will be able to add value to your name by adding IAB or AIAB at the end of it. This status comes with a salary in the region of £30,000 pa.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.