***LIMITED TIME OFFER***
In our Sage Bookkeeping Course, we will give you an in-depth understanding of the basic Sage functions, which would help you in the understanding of smart accounting. Our course is designed comprehensively maintaining the practical approach in learning. Thus, you won’t have any difficulties in understanding any part of the accounting process using Sage in your workplace.
The efficiency of our everyday works has increased many folds, thanks to the boom of advanced technology. And Sage Line 50 and Sage Bookkeeping accounts is such software that helps organisations with their daily bookkeeping. If you are also an aspiring accountant, manager, or bookkeeper, this Sage Bookkeeping course is ideal for you!
Overall, taking our Sage Bookkeeping Course will teach you all the necessary methodologies you need to keep your accounts flawless using sage, giving you an upper hand in the competitive job market!
Highlights of Sage Bookkeeping Course
- Basic understanding of various common Sage functions
- Learning to make amendments in a nominal ledger
- Create opening balances, customer invoices, credit notes
- Adding new customer and transaction details
- Creating and maintaining both sales and purchase ledger on invoices and credit notes
- Prepare and post VAT returns and wage journals
- Effective adjustments of reports and month-end reports
- 1: Intro to the Sage 50 Accounts Course and the Tutor 05:58
- 2: Creating A New Company File 03:11
- 3: Enter Opening Balances 08:03
- 4: Amend the Nominal Ledger 05:58
- 5: Reverse Opening Balances – Accruals and Prepayments 05:40
- 6: Report Listing the Nominal Ledgers 01:37
- 7: Enter Customers 06:45
- 8: Reporting Customer Information 01:05
- 9: Entering Suppliers 04:17
- 10: Enter invoices – part 1 (as a batch) 06:21
- 11: Enter invoices – part 2 06:42
- 12: Post Sales Credit Notes 04:34
- 13: Report showing Customer Activity 03:01
- 14: Post Supplier Invoices 09:58
- 15: Credit Notes Suppliers 04:08
- 16: Post Cheques 07:26
- 17: Report Showing Supplier Payments 01:29
- 18: Receipts from customers 06:38
- 19: Post Petty Cash Transactions 02:07
- 20: Report Showing Bank to Petty Cash 03:28
- 21: Post Cash Payments 09:45
- 22: Report on Cash Payments 01:04
- 23: Post Sundry Payments 03:11
- 24: Report Bank Payments 00:50
- 25: VAT Return 02:57
- 26: Reconcile The Bank 04:51
- 27: Unreconciled Transactions 01:07
- 28: Post the Wages Journal 04:17
- 29: Report – Wages Journal 00:56
- 30: Sage Free Trial Sign up 03:11
- 31: Sign up Online 01:34
- 32: Amending the Chart of Accounts 05:27
- 33: Upgrade the Version of Sage 04:28
- 34: Enter Opening Balance now that Journals are Done 05:40
- 35: Report Opening Trial Balance 04:00
- 36: Reverse the op Accrual – Show a Report 02:44
- 37: Create Suppliers Report List 00:53
- 38: Report Showing Customer Receipts 01:16
- 39: Add Nominal Codes to the Ledger 06:27
- 40: Month End Adjustment Journals 04:12
- 41: Run a Report on the Pnl bs and TB 02:25
- 42: Recap and Next Steps 04:40
The Sage Bookkeeping Course is a popular training course, ideal for anyone who is looking to kick start their career relating to Sage Line 50 Accounts as well as professionals who want to test their existing skills and knowledge. If you want to gain an in-depth understanding of the topic, then this program is perfect for you.
Our online courses come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
We pride ourselves on our supportive network of dedicated instructors and attentive customer service team who are dedicated to assisting you through your learning journey. Contact them at any time via email should you have any questions or queries.
Course Curriculum of Sage Bookkeeping
We have divided the Sage Bookkeeping Course into Sixteen user-friendly modules
- Sage Bookkeeping - Getting Prepared - Access the software and course materials
- Sage Bookkeeping - Getting Started
- Sage Bookkeeping - Setting Up The System
- Sage Bookkeeping - Nominal Ledger
- Sage Bookkeeping - Customers
- Sage Bookkeeping - Suppliers
- Sage Bookkeeping - Sales Ledger
- Sage Bookkeeping - Purchases Ledger
- Sage Bookkeeping - Sundry Payments
- Sage Bookkeeping - Sundry Receipts
- Sage Bookkeeping - Petty Cash
- Sage Bookkeeping - VAT - Value Added Tax
- Sage Bookkeeping - Bank Reconciliation
- Sage Bookkeeping - Payroll / Wages
- Sage Bookkeeping - Reports
- Sage Bookkeeping - Concluding lecture
Certification of Sage Bookkeeping Course
After completing the Sage Bookkeeping course, you will be eligible for a PDF Certificate which will cost only £2.99, with your unique ID number so that you/ the employers can verify through our website. You can also have your imprinted certificate delivered via post. Although there is no expiry date on the certificate, we recommend that our learners renew the certificate every twelve months.
Assessment of Sage Bookkeeping
Once you have successfully completed the Sage Bookkeeping course, you will have to pass an automated assessment consisting of multiple-choice/assignments. You will get instant results once you are done with this assessment. You don’t have to worry about getting failed on the assessment. You will be given an unlimited number of chances to pass yourself with the assessment. And there are no extra fees involved in retakes.
Who is this course for?
Sage Bookkeeping Course is Designed By Qualified Professionals.
This Sage 50 Accounts comprehensive course is suitable for beginners and who want to gain a better understanding of Sage Line 50 Accounts.
Whether you are completely new to the field or are an aspiring professional, Sage Bookkeeping will help open doors to a wide range of professions within your chosen field, helping you to stand out to employers with an accredited qualification that can be used to enhance your CV.
This course is perfect for aspiring,
- Account assistant
- Account clerk
- Bookkeeping assistant
- Office manager
Sage Bookkeeping Course is Designed By Qualified Professionals
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol
- You will need access to Sage accounts in order to complete the assignment (any version)
Anyone with an interest in Sage Bookkeeping will find our comprehensive course beneficial. Master the necessary skills to take a step closer to success with our Sage 50 bundle. Enhance your skills and explore opportunities such as —
- Accountant (£25k - £40k Per Annum)
- Bookkeeping Manager (£30k - £38k Per Annum)
- Finance Associate (£32k - £35k Per Annum)
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is mock data available in order to manipulate the various features?Answer:
Hello Julia, thanks a lot for your query on our Sage Bookkeeping course. The course demonstrates the practical aspects of accounting software with real scenarios. So, we do recommend you have access to Sage accounts in order to complete the assignment (any version). We hope this answers your query. Have a great day!This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Do I need to purchase softwareAnswer:
Hi Wesley, you can use the trial version to do the course but we do recommend buying the software.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Reed courses certificate of completion is included in course priceAdditional information:
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.