Add to basket or enquire
Sage 50 accounting online course is open to anyone who is new to Sage 50 and wants to learn to use the program proficiently. Also for anyone who wants to update their Sage 50 Accounting skills and learn the new automated features.
Our Sage 50 Training – Beginner offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- No Hidden Fees
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll experience the simplicity of using Sage 50.
- Then you’ll begin by learning to navigate in the program and to create and set up a new company.
- In this course, you’ll move on to understanding settings and their effect on automated features and functions.
- This course will train you to record daily business.
- On completion of this course, you’ll record revenues and sales invoices.
- Having this training keeps your employee data secure.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll learn how to un-do or adjust transactions.
- At the end of this course, you’ll develop your knowledge of financial and other reports.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- INTRODUCTION TO SAGE 50
- SAGE BASICS
- MAINTENANCE AND FILE HANDLING
- MANAGER AND JOBS
- BUDGET AND CHARTS
- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT AND CUSTOMER SETUP
- JOB AND VENDOR SETUP
- INVENTORY AND EMPLOYEE SETUP
- SECURITY SETUP
- ACTIVE LINK
- TASKS OVERVIEW
- FORMS, REPORTS, AND RECAP
SAGE 50 NEW
- Introduction to Sage 50
- Using Menu Bar and Common Business Terms
- Creating a Sage 50 Company
- The Payroll Set Up
- Making a Backup
- Setting up Security and Creating Users
- Adding and Deleting Accounts
- Adding General Journal Entries
- Entering Account Budgets
- Using Sales Tax
- Entering Records
- Entering Inventory
- Accounts Receivable – Setting Statement and Invoice
- Accounts Receivable – Quotes
- Accounts Receivable – The Sales Orders
- Accounts Receivable -Credits Memos and The Receive Money
- Accounts Payable – The Purchase Orders
- Accounts Payable -The Payment Window
- Managing Inventory – Making Inventory Adjustments
- Creating Payroll – Adding Employees
- Creating Payroll – Paying Employees
- Account Management – Writing Cheques
- Account Management – Reconciling Bank Accounts
- Job Tracking – Setting up a Job
- Job Tracking – Making a Purchases for Jobs
- Job Tracking – Invoicing for Job Purchases
- Time and Billing – Entering Activity Items
- Time and Billing – Entering Expense Tickets
- Changing System Settings – Posting Methods
- Changing System Settings – Memorised Transactions
- Reporting – The Cash Manager
- Reporting – Find on Report
- Reporting – Modifying Reports
- The Internal Accounts Review
- Action Items – Events and Alerts
- Options – Changing Global Options
- Assets and Liabilities – Creating Current Assets Account
- Assets and Liabilities – Creating a Fixed Assets Account
- Assets and Liabilities – Liability Accounts
- Using the Index
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice question assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Upon successful completion of this course, all learners will be awarded a FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and can also pay only £19 to receive a printed version of the certificate if they wish.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Sage 50 Training – Beginner Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with NO additional cost.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- New or Temporary staff
- College or University student & graduates
- Account assistant, Account clerk or Bookkeeping assistant
- Payroll administrator or Payroll clerk
- Accounts manager or Office manager
- Office clerk or Administration Assistant
- Finance controller
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and Sage 50 software installed in it. Also it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be an Account Assistant, Bookkeeper, Payroll Administrator, and Accountant etc.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
What Sage software would I need, Sage 50cloud essentials, standard or professional?
Dear Wendy Thank you very much for your query. This course is not cloud based software. Just the normal Sage 50 software is sufficient. The offer ends tomorrow, so hurry up and get the discount as you will receive 24/7 access for 365 days. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.