Add to basket or enquire
Would you like to achieve an excellent Sage online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Sage 50 Computerised Accounting – Level 1 online course.
The Sage Accredited Computerised Accounting – Level 1 has been created for those who are new to accounting and bookkeeping. During this Sage 50 Computerised Accounting online course you will learn how to carry out various finance and administration duties using computerised accounting software.
Sage 50 Computerised Accounting online qualifications have been developed in partnership with us, and will provide you with the most up-to-date skills required by employers. Having a Sage 50 Computerised Accounting online qualification on your CV will hugely enhance your employability, enabling you to run the finances of your own business, and can easily be converted to an accredited qualification upon completion.
Our learning material is available to students 24/7 anywhere in the world, so it’s extremely convenient. These intensive online courses are open to everyone, as long as you have an interest in the topic! We provide world-class learning led by IAP, so you can be assured that the material is high quality, accurate and up-to-date.
- Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
What skills will I gain?
- Learn to handle customers and suppliers in a professional manner
- Learn to add new accounts to sales, purchase, and nominal ledgers
- Understand how to process data, bank transactions, invoices and credit notes accurately
- Develop the skills necessary to produce management reports
Module 1: Configuration Of Sage 50 Software(Introduction To Sage 50)
- Company Settings
- Save, Back up and Rebuild Data
- Set financial year and change program date
Module 2: Use Chart Of Accounts
- Enter, Amend & delete chart of accounts
Module 3: Create And Maintain Nominal Accounts
- Plan & post balance on nominal accounts
- Create, amend & delete nominal accounts
Module 4: Dealing With Customers
- Enter customer details
- Process sales invoices & credit notes
- Enter receipts from customers
Module 5: Dealing With Suppliers
- Enter supplier details
- Process of purchase invoices & credit notes
- Enter payments to suppliers
Module 6: Cash Receipts
- Process & enter cash receipts
Module 7: Cash Payments
- Process & enter cash payments
Module 8: Bank Transfer
- Transfer money to business bank account
- Transfer money from bank account to petty cash
Module 9: Extract Reports
- Trial balance, supplier & customer activity, customer & supplier details & nominal ledgers
Are there any course benefits?
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an TOTUM Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a Sage 50 Computerised Accounting – Level 1 certificate.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- New or Temporary staff
- College or University student & graduates
- Account assistant, Account clerk or Bookkeeping assistant
- Payroll administrator or Payroll clerk
- Accounts manager or Office manager
- Office clerk or Administration Assistant
- Finance controller
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
- Payroll Manager (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
- Payroll Administrator (average UK yearly salary: £19,694 / average US yearly salary: $47,927)
- Payroll Specialist (average UK yearly salary: £27,059 / average US yearly salary: $46,421)
- Payroll Clerk (average UK yearly salary: £18,515 / average US yearly salary: $36,905)
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
What will happen when the free trail of 30 days finished but the course is still going on?
Kindly note that you need to Install the software from your end.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is it mean that when the free trail expired , I need to buy sage 50 software ?
Yes, Learners are required to install the software in order to do the studies successfully.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Are you provide an access to Sage 50 software?
Kindly note that we do not provide access to Sage 50 after free trial as learners need to install that from your end.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.